Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari says not allowing schools that can afford it to take care of players, families has to stop
- UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown says Patrick Towles has “made tremendous strides”
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter NBA draft
- John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: “I never even talked to him about coming back”
- John Calipari says summer tour “will probably be something with World Games;” has not interviewed possible assistants yet
- Draft analyst Ed Isaacson sees Alex Poythress as early second round pick, not sure Dakari Johnson goes in 1st round
- Mark Stoops explains why providing unlimited meals, snacks for athletes is right thing to do
- NBAdraftblog.com’s Ed Isaacson sees Andrew, Aaron Harrison in lower part of NBA first round
By LARRY VAUGHT
Sometime today Neal Brown probably is either going to become a Division I head football coach at age 32 or the offensive coordinator at Kentucky with perhaps the highest salary UK has ever given a coordinator.
While some think it is a done deal for Kentucky, sources tell me Brown will make the final call this morning.
I asked Mike Graham, staff writer for Red Raider Sports and Dallas Morning News, for his impressions of Neal Brown and his offense at Texas Tech. Enjoy his insightful answer: