Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky falls 71-70 to Tennessee in SEC championship
- This year John Calipari says the SEC Tournament is important for UK’s mojo
- High school coordinator on UK WR signee Blake Bone: “He doesn’t get caught”
- Kentucky big man Julius Randle: “We don’t know what we’ve got to do but we’ve got to get going”
- UK coach John Calipari: “I didn’t think we had any kind of fight” to start the game
- Miami Heat sign former UK standout DeAndre Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
By LARRY VAUGHT
Sometime today Neal Brown probably is either going to become a Division I head football coach at age 32 or the offensive coordinator at Kentucky with perhaps the highest salary UK has ever given a coordinator.
While some think it is a done deal for Kentucky, sources tell me Brown will make the final call this morning.
I asked Mike Graham, staff writer for Red Raider Sports and Dallas Morning News, for his impressions of Neal Brown and his offense at Texas Tech. Enjoy his insightful answer: