Most Recent Posts
- Big Blue Weekend featuring Blue-White Game has something for everyone
- Dakari Johnson thankful for memories, eager to win national title and continue studies
- SEC commissioner Mike Slive expects vote on adding 9th SEC football game at spring meetings
- Vince Marrow to UK fans: Blue-White attendance has big impact on recruiting
- Guest post: Fan has his solution for one-and-done dilemma for NBA, NCAA and players
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
By LARRY VAUGHT
This week I’ll share a series of questions that vaughtsviews.com readers had for offensive coordinator Neal Brown that he recently took time to answer.
Question: Do you ever pull your guards or tackles?
Brown: “We run what is called gap scheme run plays and we will do that. We are probably more of a zone blocking team, but we do pull the guards, especially on our gap schemes.”
Question: Would you consider going the junior college route for offensive linemen?
Brown: “I think we will. I think you will see us do that in this class. Our offensive line numbers are kind of unique in the fact we have several in a couple of classes and not very many in others. You always want to have an even number of offensive linemen in all your classes across the board and junior college is one way you can do that and even up your numbers.”