Most Recent Posts
- Swiss Cat Part 2: Larry continues his adventure in Switzerland
- Brumbaugh understands junior college talent, feels he can bring JUCO players to UK
- Volleyball training, personality will both help Marcus Lee at Kentucky
- UK coach Mark Stoops was patient with Neal Brown because he was “all-in” on hiring him
- UK signee Marcus Lee overcame early education struggles to succeed in academics, athletics
- No. 12 Kentucky and No. 5 Arizona State to start best-of-three NCAA Super Regional set Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Stoops: Hiring Neal Brown to run Kentucky offense was a “no-brainer for me”
- Nunley, Cumbess Propel No. 12 UK Softball to Super Regionals
By LARRY VAUGHT
I got a chance to ask Kentucky coach John Calipari for an update on Willie Cauley-Stein, who has missed three games after having knee surgery, for an update on the freshman going into Tuesday’s game at Ole Miss.
“He’s been going really hard. He will travel with us to Mississippi. I don’t know if he’ll play. Probably doubtful. But he’ll be on the court today some. Whether he’ll go a practice, I don’t know. But he will travel with us,” Calipari said.
Has the recovery taken longer than expected?
“No, no. It’s about what we thought,” Calipari said when I asked.