Most Recent Posts
- Video: Larry hears cowbells, makes a chocolate cow and soaks up the culture in Switzerland
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about recruiting the home state of Kentucky
- What role did Drew Barker’s mother play in his athletic development?
- Calipari will be keynote speaker at Iba Awards June 3 in Tulsa
- D.J. Eliot understands coach Mark Stoops “very well” can bring new ideas to UK defense
- Swiss Cat Part 2: Larry continues his adventure in Switzerland
- Brumbaugh understands junior college talent, feels he can bring JUCO players to UK
- Volleyball training, personality will both help Marcus Lee at Kentucky
FOX 56 news anchor Jennifer Palumbo shared this photo that she got with the University of Kentucky basketball players for Lane Goodwin.
Goodwin, 13, has a rare cancer — alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma. That’s an aggressive cancer that affects just one in a million children. Goodwin, who lives in Beech Grove, has received a tremendous amount of support that includes the thumbs up gesture the Cats are giving him. He always found a way to give a thumbs up when people asked how he was feeling despite battling the illness he is.
Recently he was moved to a hospice near his home.
Hopefully this photo from the Cats and Palumbo brought a smile to his face and to those around him as well.