Most Recent Posts
- Former UK great Jeff Sheppard excited about recruiting class, but says fans should remember players are young
- Kentucky fans even took time to throw up the “3 goggles” in the Alps
- Signee Marcus Lee says Kentucky “will refuse to lose next year”
- Even UK football coach Mark Stoops did not expect this much fan support at Kentucky
- Video: UK softball coach Rachel Lawson previews the Super Regional clash against Arizona State
- ESPN.com’s Jason King seems to have logical rankings going into next season
- Mark Stoops on John Calipari: “I love being around him”
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands that hiring Vince Marrow was a home run for Kentucky
By LARRY VAUGHT
Who is Jason Lathrem?
That’s a question many Kentucky basketball fans were asking last night after he received his 1996 national championship ring at Rupp Arena along with teammates like Tony Delk, Walter McCarty, Anthony Epps, Wayne Turner and Jeff Sheppard.
Lathrem played at Greenwood High School in Bowling Green. He was a 6-5 guard who got in four games for a total of nine minutes. He took three shots and two free throws — and missed them all.
He transferred to Belmont College after UK’s championship season.