Most Recent Posts
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK players Julius Randle and Dakari Johnson talk after the loss to Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK Coach John Calipari talks after loss to Florida
- Behind “attack” mentality, No. 12 Kentucky takes down No. 5 South Carolina, 68-58
- UK Hoops advances to SEC Tourney finals with 68-58 win over South Carolina
- Postgame notes from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Go To Bat Against Breast Cancer and be Honorary Bat Girls for Reds
By LARRY VAUGHT
Who is Jason Lathrem?
That’s a question many Kentucky basketball fans were asking last night after he received his 1996 national championship ring at Rupp Arena along with teammates like Tony Delk, Walter McCarty, Anthony Epps, Wayne Turner and Jeff Sheppard.
Lathrem played at Greenwood High School in Bowling Green. He was a 6-5 guard who got in four games for a total of nine minutes. He took three shots and two free throws — and missed them all.
He transferred to Belmont College after UK’s championship season.