Most Recent Posts
- Goodwin getting “postive feedback” from workouts with various NBA teams
- Ohio twins will transfer from Pittsburgh to Kentucky
- Photo Gallery: Alex Poythress at Camp Cal
- Ohio RB Mikel Horton did all he could to help convince Georgia RB Boom Williams to commit to UK
- Boom Willams expects to make impact returning punts, kickoffs
- UK commit Stanley Williams ready to bring the “Boom” to Kentucky football
- Calipari uses Twitter to explain Kentucky’s recruiting success
- Longtime sports writer Joey Fosko dies from apparent heart attack
By LARRY VAUGHT
Last week we debated who was the best pure shooter in Kentucky basketball history and there were so, so many good answers. Louie Dampier got the most votes here, but there was a deep, deep list of names from players who went on to the NBA to bit players with a sweet shooting stroke.
Now comes this week’s question — who is the best rebounder in UK history?
Maybe it’s Anthony Davis. Or what about Winston Bennett. Don’t forget DeMarcus Cousins and Patrick Patterson. Then there is Chuck Hayes, perhaps the most ferocious rebounder I have ever seen play. My guy Jamaal Magloire could snag his share of boards.
Certainly the more experience readers will have names of UK stars who played from 1940-60.
Again, there are no right or wrong answers. Just Big Blue opinions that we all enjoy.