Most Recent Posts
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
Which newcomers should make the biggest impact for UK against Western Kentucky tonight?
“That’s a good question. Ryan Timmons is a guy that we all are excited about. He’ll be out there. He’ll play quite a bit. Javess Blue, who’s not a youngster — he’s a junior college transfer. We expect a lot out of Javess. Jason Hatcher has been very impressive throughout camp,” UK coach Mark Stoops said.
“Alex (Montgomery). I’ve been bragging on him. Alex has been extremely good through camp, expect to see him out there quite a bit.”
What is there about Hatcher that stands out?
“He’s got a motor. He’s very explosive, and it’s important to him. So we expect him to contribute. He’s got a little bit more depth in front of him. And he’s had a few nagging injuries through camp that have slowed him a little bit. Nothing major. He’s missed a little time that’s put him behind,” Stoops said