Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky athletics director Mitch Barnhart wants to “create great environment with students” around recruiting room
- Kentucky running back JoJo Kemp: “It’s all about the program, not me, and I like that we are getting good people.”
- Boise St. coach Leon Rice: “I have never ever underestimated” Calipari
- How close is Kentucky to being “unleashed?”
- Photo Gallery: Kentucky tops Boise State
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Highlights from the Cats’ win over Boise State
- New hairstyle, same defensive dominance for Kentucky’s Willie Cauley-Stein against Boise State
- Kentucky “really needed this win” over Boise State
By LARRY VAUGHT
What is there about Ryan Timmons that Kentucky coach Mark Stoops likes the most?
“We felt all along, you’ve heard me talk about that really since we’ve recruited him. You could watch him on film and see a very good football player. Just a guy that does a lot of things well,” Stoops said. “And I’ve said it before, he may not be the fastest or the biggest or whatever, but he’s just a good football player.
“So we liked that about him, and he fits into our offense, as you can tell, because we do a lot of different things. I think we’ve been very good and very creative with him to get him the ball.”