Most Recent Posts
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
By LARRY VAUGHT
The Kentucky Effect was on full display for today’s open practice at Memorial Coliseum by UK coach John Calipari’s No. 1-ranked Wildcats.
Obviously, with ESPNU also showing UK for two hours, the message about Kentucky basketball got spread to a lot of recruits and their parents. They all got a first-hand look not only at UK’s practice, but Calipari’s demeanor and teaching techniques.
But it was also great for UK fans to either get to see the practice or set the DVR to watch it later tonight after work.
It was a win-win for UK and fans.
But now I want to you to share your reactions to the practice. What did you like best? What impressed you the most? Did anything surprise you?
Let us know and share those thoughts so we can all compare what we saw.