Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky officially names Craig Naviar as special teams coordinator
- High school coach on Harrisons: “No matter their body language, they want to win”
- Former Kentucky QB Tim Couch on Hall of Fame ballot
- Signee Blake Bone says it was a “no-brainer as a receiver” to want to play in Kentucky’s offense
- Guest post: Fan wonders if John Calipari can correct problems and right ship at Kentucky
- Jay Bilas on Cats: Highest rated class “does not mean it was the best class ever”
- Kentucky freshman James Young rises to No. 9 in Chad Ford’s mock draft
- Jon Hood to Cats: “Go play. That’s the thing, go play”
By LARRY VAUGHT
The Kentucky Effect was on full display for today’s open practice at Memorial Coliseum by UK coach John Calipari’s No. 1-ranked Wildcats.
Obviously, with ESPNU also showing UK for two hours, the message about Kentucky basketball got spread to a lot of recruits and their parents. They all got a first-hand look not only at UK’s practice, but Calipari’s demeanor and teaching techniques.
But it was also great for UK fans to either get to see the practice or set the DVR to watch it later tonight after work.
It was a win-win for UK and fans.
But now I want to you to share your reactions to the practice. What did you like best? What impressed you the most? Did anything surprise you?
Let us know and share those thoughts so we can all compare what we saw.