Most Recent Posts
- Andrew Harrison “knew coming in it was going to be my responsibility” to run team
- Calipari on Poythress: “He went from good to really good to great (in pracitce)”
- Calipari says Aaron Harrison has had “an edge to him that we need everybody to have”
- UK target Matt Elam on signee Drew Barker: “I am very comfortable with him because he is a laid-back kid”
- NBAdraftblog’s Isaacson says Andrew Harrison hasn’t shown “he is capable” of being NBA point guard
- Stoops says the “bonding” in 2014 recruiting class is “very unique”
- Caldwell County QB Elijah Sindelar says college choice based on what God wants, education and how he feels about staff
- Stoops on Hurtt: “That’s too easy of a target for me to go after”
By LARRY VAUGHT
I have known Pat Forde for a long time and consider him a friend because he’s always been very gracious to me. He calls it an “occupational hazard” that fan bases don’t like him and knows that the UK fans particularly do not like him.
I had a chance to sit down with him a few minutes at the SEC Tournament to let him talk about his relationship with UK fans.
Enjoy the interview — whether you like him or not — and remember that he says “I have a lot of friends that are Kentucky fans” and he says the UK fan base is not that different from a few others.