Most Recent Posts
- Neal Brown would like one running back to emerge, but okay with running back by committee
- Julius Randle “can’t speak” on what Harrisons will do, but expects UK to have “amazing team” again
- After postseason run, Julius Randle “at peace” to leave Kentucky for NBA
- Julius Randle announces he’s leaving Kentucky to enter NBA draft
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Julius Randle press conference on April 22
- Guest post: John Calipari book signing draws crowd, interesting tidbits on recruiting, pasta and more
- Guest post: NCAA has power to negate one and done if it wants
- John Wall says John Calipari “loves Kentucky too much” to leave for NBA
By LARRY VAUGHT
I have known Pat Forde for a long time and consider him a friend because he’s always been very gracious to me. He calls it an “occupational hazard” that fan bases don’t like him and knows that the UK fans particularly do not like him.
I had a chance to sit down with him a few minutes at the SEC Tournament to let him talk about his relationship with UK fans.
Enjoy the interview — whether you like him or not — and remember that he says “I have a lot of friends that are Kentucky fans” and he says the UK fan base is not that different from a few others.