Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky senior Jon Hood named to SEC Community Service Team
- Future Cats Trey Lyles, Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Tyler Ulis all will paly in Jordan Brand All-American Game
- John Calipari hopes “cooler heads” come together to change one-and-done to two-and-done
- Kentucky fourth No. 1 preseason team to drop totally out of AP top 25
- John Calipari says Cats have to be scrappier, play more physical and share the ball a lot better
- Kentucky QB Patrick Towles will work out with QB guru George Whitfield over spring break
- John Calipari says great players make 2-on-1 look simple and UK “makes those look harder”
- John Calipari: “… just keep making that pass. Make it 22 times”
Today, New Orleans Hornets rookie Anthony Davis will debut in a new commercial as part of the NBA on ESPN RV marketing campaign. In the spot, Davis is joined by ESPN commentator Mike Breen and Hornets’ mascot Hugo, who loses a fellow member of his insect family on the RV’s windshield.
Davis was the first overall selection in the 2012 NBA Draft. Earlier this year, he led the Kentucky Wildcats to the NCAA Championship, where he earned recognition as Most Outstanding Player of the NCAA tournament. Davis’ accolades include National Player of the Year by the AP, Naismith College and Sporting News, the Oscar Robertson Trophy, the Adolph Rupp Trophy and the John R. Wooden Award. Davis also earned a gold medal in the 2012 London Olympics with Team USA.
Additional spots in the NBA on ESPN RV marketing campaign will be released throughout the season.
The Hornets host the Philadelphia 76ers today at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN.