Most Recent Posts
- Revised Marshall County Hoop Fest schedule on Saturday
- Video: UK TV interviews Julius Randle and Dominique Hawkins prior to the matchup with Baylor
- Weather delays HoopFest, Lyles will play twice on Saturday
- Numbers project a 75-68 Kentucky win over Baylor
- Jaleel Hytchye talks freshman year playing time, Stoops’ unsportsmanlike penalty
- Some story lines — from Baylor perspective — for tonight’s Kentucky game
- Randle on no double-double: “I’m all about winning. That’s why I came here.”
- Randle on Cauley-Stein: “He’s going to lead with his actions or how hard he plays”
Today, New Orleans Hornets rookie Anthony Davis will debut in a new commercial as part of the NBA on ESPN RV marketing campaign. In the spot, Davis is joined by ESPN commentator Mike Breen and Hornets’ mascot Hugo, who loses a fellow member of his insect family on the RV’s windshield.
Davis was the first overall selection in the 2012 NBA Draft. Earlier this year, he led the Kentucky Wildcats to the NCAA Championship, where he earned recognition as Most Outstanding Player of the NCAA tournament. Davis’ accolades include National Player of the Year by the AP, Naismith College and Sporting News, the Oscar Robertson Trophy, the Adolph Rupp Trophy and the John R. Wooden Award. Davis also earned a gold medal in the 2012 London Olympics with Team USA.
Additional spots in the NBA on ESPN RV marketing campaign will be released throughout the season.
The Hornets host the Philadelphia 76ers today at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN.