Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari will have book-signing tour in Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, Crestview
- John Calipari has to explain to Bill O’Reilly that Kentucky program has discipline, values to protect players, brand
- Could Kentucky signee Karl Towns Jr. end up top pick in 2015 NBA draft?
- Whether to declare for draft or stay at UK “muddy, convoluted” for Alex Poythress this year
- Kentucky coach Mark Stoops on Bud Dupree’s development, leadership, versatility
- KSR’s Ryan Lemond had it right about Willie Cauley-Stein, who weeks ago said “Why not stay in school?”
- Willie Cauley-Stein to return to Kentucky for junior season
- John Calipari has no idea on who might leave early, “surprised” by rumor Rex Chapman started
Today, New Orleans Hornets rookie Anthony Davis will debut in a new commercial as part of the NBA on ESPN RV marketing campaign. In the spot, Davis is joined by ESPN commentator Mike Breen and Hornets’ mascot Hugo, who loses a fellow member of his insect family on the RV’s windshield.
Davis was the first overall selection in the 2012 NBA Draft. Earlier this year, he led the Kentucky Wildcats to the NCAA Championship, where he earned recognition as Most Outstanding Player of the NCAA tournament. Davis’ accolades include National Player of the Year by the AP, Naismith College and Sporting News, the Oscar Robertson Trophy, the Adolph Rupp Trophy and the John R. Wooden Award. Davis also earned a gold medal in the 2012 London Olympics with Team USA.
Additional spots in the NBA on ESPN RV marketing campaign will be released throughout the season.
The Hornets host the Philadelphia 76ers today at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN.