Most Recent Posts
- No. 20 Baylor beats No. 3 Kentucky 67-62
- UK TV Video: UK Hoops celebrates 4-OT win over Baylor
- Postgame notes from UK Hoops’ 133-130 win over Baylor
- O’Neill, UK women top Baylor 133-130 in 4 OTs
- Final Hoop Fest schedule for Saturday
- Video: UK TV interviews Julius Randle and Dominique Hawkins prior to the matchup with Baylor
- Weather delays HoopFest, Lyles will play twice on Saturday
- Numbers project a 75-68 Kentucky win over Baylor
By LARRY VAUGHT
As we get set to start Kentucky-Florida week and look for reasons to believe UK can end the losing streak to the Gators, I wanted to call a little more attention to a comment left by the parent of one UK football player at vaughtsviews.com.
“Like I said before, this coaching staff has done an excellent job with these players. They just needed some coaches that had their back. This coaching staff is doing a lot of teaching and they are getting these players to BELIEVE IN THEM,” the parent said. “Stoopss staff are motivators. They are getting every inch out these players to compete. Same players but different mindset. These players want to work to get better and they can see that they are getting better. They know that they should have won that game against Louisville if wasn’t for the turnovers, mental mistakes and missed assignments. Something that can be corrected in practice.
“And another thing we need to let go the STOOPS’ RECRUITS and JOKER’S RECRUITS before we divide this team up when things aren’t going good. That’s just my opinion but I am sure the players see and read this garbage.”