Most Recent Posts
- Calipari will be honorary pace car driver for Kentucky Speedway NASCAR race
- Neal Brown on Mobley, Sanders, Miller, Borden, Shields, Kendrick, Timmons and more
- Humphrey “grateful” that Archie Goodwin got to play under John Calipari
- Brown says line, receiver are offensive recruiting needs; OL Kelly commits
- Goodwin getting “postive feedback” from workouts with various NBA teams
- Ohio twins will transfer from Pittsburgh to Kentucky
- Photo Gallery: Alex Poythress at Camp Cal
- Ohio RB Mikel Horton did all he could to help convince Georgia RB Boom Williams to commit to UK
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Humbled by the devastation of Superstorm Sandy, the University of Kentucky men’s basketball team, in conjunction with WKYT, will host a telethon Wednesday, Nov. 7 from 7-8 p.m. ET. One hundred percent of the proceeds will go to the American Red Cross to benefit the victims of the catastrophic storm.
The telethon will air throughout the state on UK/IMG Sports Network affiliates, as members of the UK men’s basketball team will take phone calls and donations. More details and telethon phone numbers will be released later.
During non-telethon hours, people can call the Red Cross at 859.253.1331 or 800.RED.CROSS. Donations will also be accepted at www.redcross.org.
The special event will also stream live at WKYT.com.
For more information from the Red Cross, contact Winn Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org.