Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky falls 71-70 to Tennessee in SEC championship
- This year John Calipari says the SEC Tournament is important for UK’s mojo
- High school coordinator on UK WR signee Blake Bone: “He doesn’t get caught”
- Kentucky big man Julius Randle: “We don’t know what we’ve got to do but we’ve got to get going”
- UK coach John Calipari: “I didn’t think we had any kind of fight” to start the game
- Miami Heat sign former UK standout DeAndre Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The 2013 Kentucky Football Women’s Clinic, which is being held Saturday at Commonwealth Stadium, is sold out. Online registrations are no longer being accepted and there will be no walk-up registration at this year’s event.
“The fact our women’s clinic has been so popular shows how passionate the Big Blue Nation is,” head coach Mark Stoops said. “We are really excited about having over 500 women on hand Saturday for what should be a great day.”
The clinic is designed for women with all levels of football knowledge. Coaches will make short presentations followed by question-and-answer sessions. Those who have registered are encouraged to wear causal/comfortable clothing.
Season tickets for the 2013 Kentucky football season are still available. For more information, fans can visit ukfootballtix.com or call 1-800-928-2287.
For the latest on Kentucky football, follow “@UKFootball” or “@UKCoachStoops” on Twitter and Instagram or “like” Kentucky Football on Facebook.