Most Recent Posts
- Colts DL Bjoern Werner gave “words of wisdom” to Cats, liked way Bud Dupree was “coming off ball”
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
- Stan Van Gundy tells Mike Bianchi that John Calipari “had more NBA players” at UK than Lakers do
- Mike Douglas feels like “old man on the block” but knows he can help defensive line
- Trey Lyles has 17 points, Tyler Ulis goes for 9 points, 9 assists in Jordan Brand Classic
- Blue-White Game will be on live TV, delayed on Fox Sports South; Dusty Bonner, Freddie Maggard will join TV/radio call
- Marcus Lee to Return for Sophomore Season at UK
- Mark Stoops says offense “took a little step back” in Friday’s practice
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The 2013 Kentucky Football Women’s Clinic, which is being held Saturday at Commonwealth Stadium, is sold out. Online registrations are no longer being accepted and there will be no walk-up registration at this year’s event.
“The fact our women’s clinic has been so popular shows how passionate the Big Blue Nation is,” head coach Mark Stoops said. “We are really excited about having over 500 women on hand Saturday for what should be a great day.”
The clinic is designed for women with all levels of football knowledge. Coaches will make short presentations followed by question-and-answer sessions. Those who have registered are encouraged to wear causal/comfortable clothing.
Season tickets for the 2013 Kentucky football season are still available. For more information, fans can visit ukfootballtix.com or call 1-800-928-2287.
For the latest on Kentucky football, follow “@UKFootball” or “@UKCoachStoops” on Twitter and Instagram or “like” Kentucky Football on Facebook.