Most Recent Posts
- UK OT Jordan Swindle on change in attitude: “These coaches instilled in us to play until the end and not give up”
- Kentucky nickelback Blake McClain happy to “just play fast”
- Booker says Kentucky, not Duke, has nation’s No. 1 recruiting class
- Cats Return To Rupp To Find Their Determination To Win; numbers favor UK by 10
- Coach on Booker: “He is the Peyton Manning of basketball” and he’s no “butt-hole”
- UK coach John Calipari talks life, bullying, Louisville, NBA and UK with Rafferty Monday at 7:30 on FOX Sports
- Calipari on Cats: “We start looking for excuses and heads down.”
- 6-10 Thomas Bryant says he hears “some from Kentucky”
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Single-game tickets for the upcoming 2013 University of Kentucky football season are on sale now for season-ticket holders and will go on sale to the general public beginning Wednesday, Aug. 7 at 9 a.m. ET, it was announced Thursday.
Season ticket holders are currently in a priority window to purchase up to eight single-game tickets for all 2013 home games in advance of the public sale. The priority window will close on Thursday, Aug. 1. Ticket holders can order online through My UK Account by selecting the “Football Single Game Offer” invoice posted to their account. Seats will be assigned in priority rank order after the Aug. 1 deadline.
Single-game ticket sales for the general public will begin Wednesday, Aug. 7 at 9 a.m. ET. Tickets may be ordered online at Ticketmaster.com, by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000, or through the UK Ticket Office. Tickets are $45 for the Miami and Alabama State games, $60 for the Florida, Missouri, and Tennessee games, and $75 for the Louisville and Alabama games.
The UK Ticket Office is located in the Joe Craft Center and is openMonday-Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fans can also call the UK Ticket Office at(800) 928-2287. For more information on tickets to all of UK’s sporting events, follow @UKTix on Twitter.
Season tickets for the 2013 Kentucky football season are still available. For more information, fans can visit ukfootballtix.com or call 1-800-928-2287.
For the latest on Kentucky football, follow “@UKFootball” or “@UKCoachStoops” on Twitter and Instagram or “like” Kentucky Football on Facebook.