Most Recent Posts
- WR Blake Bone says he has the “size” to play immediately, but knows he will be playing “against men, not boys” at Kentucky
- Single-session seats still available for Kentucky NCAA tourney games in Memorial Coliseum
- James Young says Kentucky has to be more physical on defense
- UK signee Blake Bone on middle school football, dunking a basketball, academics, work and more
- Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club hosting pep rally at Hawk Walk Friday
- Kentucky players mum on mysterious John Calipari tweak except Cauley-Stein says it is ‘mentality’
- John Calipari “disappointed in me for not doing it earlier” after unknown tweak to UK offense
- WR Blake Bone can be flamboyant, different but he says “my only mission is to catch the ball”
The University of Kentucky football game with No. 18/19 Florida has been set for a 7 p.m. ET kickoff on either ESPN2 or ESPNU. The network selection will not be known until the completion of games on Sept. 21. Kentucky is currently in its bye week and will resume practice Tuesday.
Tickets for the game are available by contacting the UK Ticket Office. The UK Ticket Office is located in the Joe Craft Center and is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET. Fans can call the UK Ticket Office at 800-928-2287. For more information on tickets to all of UK’s sporting events, follow @UKTix on Twitter.
For the latest on Kentucky football, follow “@UKFootball” or “@UKCoachStoops” on Twitter or “like” Kentucky Football on Facebook.