Most Recent Posts
- UK coach John Calipari: “I didn’t think we had any kind of fight” to start the game
- Miami Heat sign former UK standout DeAndre Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK players Julius Randle and Dakari Johnson talk after the loss to Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK Coach John Calipari talks after loss to Florida
- Behind “attack” mentality, No. 12 Kentucky takes down No. 5 South Carolina, 68-58
- UK Hoops advances to SEC Tourney finals with 68-58 win over South Carolina
By LARRY VAUGHT
He doesn’t want to say who, but Ohio receiver Thaddeus Snodgrass — who made his verbal commitment to Kentucky last week — says more good news is coming for Kentucky football soon.
“There will be a couple more commitments in a couple of days or maybe a week,” said Snodgrass.
More players from Ohio?
“They are from all over. Kentucky football is making a name,” he said.
Snodgrass is the highest ranked receiver ever to commit to UK, and he’s already working on helping bring more talent to the 2014 recruiting class.
“I am shutting down my recruiting and focusing on my senior year, and that also lets me start recruiting other guys now, too,” Snodgrass said.