Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Coach Brumbaugh Mic’d Up – Spring 2014
- UK coach John Calipari says “winning matters” when it comes to NBA draft
- Guest post: Fan offers impression of new Cats from Jordan Brand Classic
- Draft analyst says strong season could lock Willie Cauley-Stein into lottery, but he must avoid another slump
- A.J. Stamps, J.D. Harmon could bolster UK’s chance to increase interceptions
- Colts DL Bjoern Werner gave “words of wisdom” to Cats, liked way Bud Dupree was “coming off ball”
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
- Stan Van Gundy tells Mike Bianchi that John Calipari “had more NBA players” at UK than Lakers do
By LARRY VAUGHT
He doesn’t want to say who, but Ohio receiver Thaddeus Snodgrass — who made his verbal commitment to Kentucky last week — says more good news is coming for Kentucky football soon.
“There will be a couple more commitments in a couple of days or maybe a week,” said Snodgrass.
More players from Ohio?
“They are from all over. Kentucky football is making a name,” he said.
Snodgrass is the highest ranked receiver ever to commit to UK, and he’s already working on helping bring more talent to the 2014 recruiting class.
“I am shutting down my recruiting and focusing on my senior year, and that also lets me start recruiting other guys now, too,” Snodgrass said.