Most Recent Posts
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
- Dakari Johnson appreciated the way Kentucky fans “stuck with us”
- Neal Brown would like one running back to emerge, but okay with running back by committee
- Julius Randle “can’t speak” on what Harrisons will do, but expects UK to have “amazing team” again
By LARRY VAUGHT
He doesn’t want to say who, but Ohio receiver Thaddeus Snodgrass — who made his verbal commitment to Kentucky last week — says more good news is coming for Kentucky football soon.
“There will be a couple more commitments in a couple of days or maybe a week,” said Snodgrass.
More players from Ohio?
“They are from all over. Kentucky football is making a name,” he said.
Snodgrass is the highest ranked receiver ever to commit to UK, and he’s already working on helping bring more talent to the 2014 recruiting class.
“I am shutting down my recruiting and focusing on my senior year, and that also lets me start recruiting other guys now, too,” Snodgrass said.