Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK Coach John Calipari talks after loss to Florida
- Behind “attack” mentality, No. 12 Kentucky takes down No. 5 South Carolina, 68-58
- UK Hoops advances to SEC Tourney finals with 68-58 win over South Carolina
- Postgame notes from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Go To Bat Against Breast Cancer and be Honorary Bat Girls for Reds
- Top-ranked Florida runs the table in SEC play with 84-65 win over Kentucky
- High school coach says he’s heard “no NBA talk” from Andrew or Aaron Harrison
- Playing No. 1 Florida “just going to be another game” for James Young
Greater Louisville UK Alumni Club in corporate partnership with Central Bank
Wildcat Kickoff Luncheon
Sponsored by Welch Printing
Friday, July 26, 2013
Doors Open: 11:30 a.m.
Program/Lunch: Noon – 1 p.m.
Kentucky International Convention Center
221 S. 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Join fellow alumni and friends from Louisville to welcome the new leader of the Wildcat Football Program, Coach Mark Stoops. In just a few short months, Coach Stoops and his staff have been hot on the recruiting trail and their efforts have the Bluegrass excited about football! Coach Stoops will give his assessment of the upcoming season and Offensive Coordinator Neal Brown and Defensive Coordinator D.J. Eliot will also join us. We’ll watch a highlight video and attendees will have the chance to submit questions to Coach Stoops and win door prizes.
Tickets are $45 for UK Alumni Association members and $50 for nonmembers. Ticket price includes admission to event and lunch. Tables of 10 are available for $450 each. A joint sponsorship for the club’s Football Kickoff Luncheon and Basketball Tipoff Luncheon is available for $1500, which includes tables at each event. Contact John Ryan at the number listed below to learn more about the joint sponsorship option.
Please RSVP by July 19. Seating will be granted on a first come, first served basis if event capacity is reached. Reservations can be made by visiting www.ukalumni.net/stoops, by calling 1-800-269-ALUM (2586) or by completing this form. For more information, contact John Ryan at 502-419-9737 or Steve Rush at 502-410-1397.