Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: “I never even talked to him about coming back”
- John Calipari says summer tour “will probably be something with World Games;” has not interviewed possible assistants yet
- Draft analyst Ed Isaacson sees Alex Poythress as early second round pick, not sure Dakari Johnson goes in 1st round
- Mark Stoops explains why providing unlimited meals, snacks for athletes is right thing to do
- NBAdraftblog.com’s Ed Isaacson sees Andrew, Aaron Harrison in lower part of NBA first round
- Quarterback Jalen Whitlow’s transfer best for him and Kentucky, too
- Neal Brown “disappointed” but understands why QB Jalen Whitlow will transfer rather than change positions
- Karl Towns expects to have a “blast” playing at UK with Willie Cauley-Stein
Greater Louisville UK Alumni Club in corporate partnership with Central Bank
Wildcat Kickoff Luncheon
Sponsored by Welch Printing
Friday, July 26, 2013
Doors Open: 11:30 a.m.
Program/Lunch: Noon – 1 p.m.
Kentucky International Convention Center
221 S. 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Join fellow alumni and friends from Louisville to welcome the new leader of the Wildcat Football Program, Coach Mark Stoops. In just a few short months, Coach Stoops and his staff have been hot on the recruiting trail and their efforts have the Bluegrass excited about football! Coach Stoops will give his assessment of the upcoming season and Offensive Coordinator Neal Brown and Defensive Coordinator D.J. Eliot will also join us. We’ll watch a highlight video and attendees will have the chance to submit questions to Coach Stoops and win door prizes.
Tickets are $45 for UK Alumni Association members and $50 for nonmembers. Ticket price includes admission to event and lunch. Tables of 10 are available for $450 each. A joint sponsorship for the club’s Football Kickoff Luncheon and Basketball Tipoff Luncheon is available for $1500, which includes tables at each event. Contact John Ryan at the number listed below to learn more about the joint sponsorship option.
Please RSVP by July 19. Seating will be granted on a first come, first served basis if event capacity is reached. Reservations can be made by visiting www.ukalumni.net/stoops, by calling 1-800-269-ALUM (2586) or by completing this form. For more information, contact John Ryan at 502-419-9737 or Steve Rush at 502-410-1397.