Most Recent Posts
- UK coach John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: ” If the game gets real physical … he gets knocked around.”
- Williamson, Smith, Dupree earn College Sports Madness honors
- Willie Cauley-Stein’s hairstyle brings out the worst in Kentucky fans
- Jared Lorenzen on Drew Barker: “He is just there, just more mature than I ever was or am.”
- UK freshman Julius Randle glad that Calipari is “not going to praise us” for mediocre efforts
- NCAA trends: Scoring, FG percent up, fouls up; turnovers downs
- Center Jon Toth named to SEC All-Freshman Team
- So you want to be a photographer? Clay Jackson shows the hazards of the profession
Greater Louisville UK Alumni Club in corporate partnership with Central Bank
Wildcat Kickoff Luncheon
Sponsored by Welch Printing
Friday, July 26, 2013
Doors Open: 11:30 a.m.
Program/Lunch: Noon – 1 p.m.
Kentucky International Convention Center
221 S. 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Join fellow alumni and friends from Louisville to welcome the new leader of the Wildcat Football Program, Coach Mark Stoops. In just a few short months, Coach Stoops and his staff have been hot on the recruiting trail and their efforts have the Bluegrass excited about football! Coach Stoops will give his assessment of the upcoming season and Offensive Coordinator Neal Brown and Defensive Coordinator D.J. Eliot will also join us. We’ll watch a highlight video and attendees will have the chance to submit questions to Coach Stoops and win door prizes.
Tickets are $45 for UK Alumni Association members and $50 for nonmembers. Ticket price includes admission to event and lunch. Tables of 10 are available for $450 each. A joint sponsorship for the club’s Football Kickoff Luncheon and Basketball Tipoff Luncheon is available for $1500, which includes tables at each event. Contact John Ryan at the number listed below to learn more about the joint sponsorship option.
Please RSVP by July 19. Seating will be granted on a first come, first served basis if event capacity is reached. Reservations can be made by visiting www.ukalumni.net/stoops, by calling 1-800-269-ALUM (2586) or by completing this form. For more information, contact John Ryan at 502-419-9737 or Steve Rush at 502-410-1397.