Most Recent Posts
- UK coach John Calipari says players played too long and “I’m the one that played them that many minutes”
- UK OT Jordan Swindle on change in attitude: “These coaches instilled in us to play until the end and not give up”
- Kentucky nickelback Blake McClain happy to “just play fast”
- Booker says Kentucky, not Duke, has nation’s No. 1 recruiting class
- Cats Return To Rupp To Find Their Determination To Win; numbers favor UK by 10
- Coach on Booker: “He is the Peyton Manning of basketball” and he’s no “butt-hole”
- UK coach John Calipari talks life, bullying, Louisville, NBA and UK with Rafferty Monday at 7:30 on FOX Sports
- Calipari on Cats: “We start looking for excuses and heads down.”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Karl Towns Sr. said his son, UK commit Karl Town, has not really worried about who else will be in UK’s 2014 recruiting class. Towns’ father said his son was “happy to get” Chicago point guard Tyler Ulis committed to Kentucky.
“I just thank God my son is going to Kentucky and I know the people at Kentucky will get who is necessary to win the national championship,” Towns Sr. said. “He just wants people that win to win the national championship. I am thankful my son is being given a chance to play at Kentucky. We are just really looking forward to that and know Kentucky is the perfect place for him.”
* * *
Karl Towns and his father will both join us on WLAP (630 AM, wlap.com) at 9:30 a.m to talk Kentuck basketball. Give us a listen/call.