Most Recent Posts
- Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club hosting pep rally at Hawk Walk Friday
- Kentucky players mum on mysterious John Calipari tweak except Cauley-Stein says it is ‘mentality’
- John Calipari “disappointed in me for not doing it earlier” after unknown tweak to UK offense
- WR Blake Bone can be flamboyant, different but he says “my only mission is to catch the ball”
- Julius Randle adds USBWA all-district honor
- Julius Randle SEC freshman of year; James Young, Willie Cauley-Stein honored
- Kris Bentley of Sundy Best says performing at UK “one of the coolest things we’ve ever done”
- John Calipari: “I’ve think we’ve done right by these kids (who have gone to the NBA early”
California five-star small forward Stanley Johnson, an obvious priority recruit for John Calipari, has trimmed his list of schools to five and UK made the cut.
He is a consensus top five recruit and eliminated Kansas and UCLA from his list of schools and kept UK, Florida, Arizona, Southern Cal and Oregon under consideration.
Johnson, who got an in-home visit from Calipari last week, is one of the high profile players scheduled to be at UK for Big Blue Madness on Oct. 18. Trey Lyles, James Blackmon and Kelly Oubre are others scheduled to be there Oct. 18.
Most recruiting analysts have thought Johnson would pick either Kentucky or Arizona.