Most Recent Posts
- Big Blue Weekend featuring Blue-White Game has something for everyone
- Dakari Johnson thankful for memories, eager to win national title and continue studies
- SEC commissioner Mike Slive expects vote on adding 9th SEC football game at spring meetings
- Vince Marrow to UK fans: Blue-White attendance has big impact on recruiting
- Guest post: Fan has his solution for one-and-done dilemma for NBA, NCAA and players
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
California five-star small forward Stanley Johnson, an obvious priority recruit for John Calipari, has trimmed his list of schools to five and UK made the cut.
He is a consensus top five recruit and eliminated Kansas and UCLA from his list of schools and kept UK, Florida, Arizona, Southern Cal and Oregon under consideration.
Johnson, who got an in-home visit from Calipari last week, is one of the high profile players scheduled to be at UK for Big Blue Madness on Oct. 18. Trey Lyles, James Blackmon and Kelly Oubre are others scheduled to be there Oct. 18.
Most recruiting analysts have thought Johnson would pick either Kentucky or Arizona.