Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Highlights from the Cats’ win over Boise State
- New hairstyle, same defensive dominance for Kentucky’s Willie Cauley-Stein against Boise State
- Kentucky “really needed this win” over Boise State
- Kentucky-Boise State postgame notes and numbers
- Live: UK TV delivers livestream of post-Boise State press conferences
- NBA scouts offer takes on what’s wrong with Calipari’s Cats
- Kentucky RB JoJo Kemp plans to keep “grinding” and keep “this ship moving”
- UK signee Devin Booker on Cats: “I feel like toward the end of the year, they’re going to be special”
California five-star small forward Stanley Johnson, an obvious priority recruit for John Calipari, has trimmed his list of schools to five and UK made the cut.
He is a consensus top five recruit and eliminated Kansas and UCLA from his list of schools and kept UK, Florida, Arizona, Southern Cal and Oregon under consideration.
Johnson, who got an in-home visit from Calipari last week, is one of the high profile players scheduled to be at UK for Big Blue Madness on Oct. 18. Trey Lyles, James Blackmon and Kelly Oubre are others scheduled to be there Oct. 18.
Most recruiting analysts have thought Johnson would pick either Kentucky or Arizona.