Most Recent Posts
- UK signee Marcus Lee overcame early education struggles to succeed in academics, athletics
- No. 12 Kentucky and No. 5 Arizona State to start best-of-three NCAA Super Regional set Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Stoops: Hiring Neal Brown to run Kentucky offense was a “no-brainer for me”
- Nunley, Cumbess Propel No. 12 UK Softball to Super Regionals
- DeCourcy says Julius Randle is “so freaking quick” and powerful he will be special
- UK football coach Mark Stoops on wife: “She gets involved as much as she can in a supportive role”
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
Tickets for Kentucky’s men’s basketball games vs. South Carolina (Feb. 5), Auburn (Feb. 9), and Vanderbilt (Feb. 20) will go on sale at 6:00 p.m. On Thursday evening, tickets will first be available online at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 800.745.3000.
Any tickets remaining after Thursday evening’s sale will also be available to purchase through the UK Ticket Office at 800.928-2287 or the Rupp Arena Box Office at 859.233.3535 starting Friday, January 25th. Tickets made available are from the unsold student ticket allotment. All tickets are in the upper level and are priced at $42 each.
ESPN’s hit Saturday morning show, College Gameday Covered by State Farm, returns to Rupp Arena on Saturday, February 23rd. Tickets to attend College Gameday will be available starting Wednesday, February 13th at 6:00 pm, online through Ticketmaster and at Ticketmaster outlets. GameDay tickets are free of charge, and orders will have a minimal service fee attached. There is a limit of eight tickets per household. UK students may pick up a GameDay ticket during the already scheduled student basketball lottery on February 11th or at the Joe Craft Center Ticket office during normal business hours on February 12th or 13th. The Wildcats will host the Missouri Tigers later that day at 9:00 p.m.
Tickets to ESPN College Gameday Covered by State Farm are not valid for admission to the UK vs. Missouri basketball game, but to the College Gameday event itself. Doors will open at 8:00 am and the event begins at 9:00 am.
More details on College Gameday will be released at a later date.