Most Recent Posts
- Baylor’s Austin: “Drew is just as great a coach as coach Calipari” and UK isn’t “any better than us”
- UK TV Video: Coach John Calipari pre-Baylor press conference
- Calipari on Floreal: “I had a football coach come in and say he could play in the NFL”
- Calipari: “I really don’t care that people play a zone … it makes us come together.”
- Jon Hood did not make trip to Baylor with Wildcats
- Video: Former UK football player David Hopewell talks about his hopes for the future of the program
- Matthew Mitchell on Calipari: “He’s been so supportive of our program from the very first time he got here.”
- Donte Rumph on 2014: “You know it’s going to be a special year for UK next year”
(photos by Clay Jackson, Victoria Graff, Angie Goodwin and Gary Moyers. All rights reserved, property of vaughtsviews.com and Schurz Communications, Inc.)
By LARRY VAUGHT
Fans at Monday’s Kentucky-Transylvania game got to give a “Thumbs Up For Lane” when George Goodwin, the father of Lane Goodwin, was introduced and brought to midcourt. Lane Goodwin fought a courageous three-year battle with cancer before dying last month after he captured the hearts of many.
Big Blue Nation Cares made it possible for George Goodwin to be an honorary assistant coach for the game and not only sit on the bench with UK coach John Calipari, but also spend most of the day with him. Goodwin’s wife, Angie, and son, Landon, also had front row seats at the game thanks to Big Blue Nation Cares.
Enjoy the photos, including the one where cheerleaders Dylan Smith and Stephannie Johnson got other cheerleaders together to pose for a picture with Angie and Landon.