Most Recent Posts
- NCAA trends: Scoring, FG percent up, fouls up; turnovers downs
- Center Jon Toth named to SEC All-Freshman Team
- So you want to be a photographer? Clay Jackson shows the hazards of the profession
- Cauley-Stein on comparison to Rodman: “I ain’t wearing no wedding dress or nothing.”
- UK freshman James Young on team’s effort against Boise State: “We wanted to prove a lot of people wrong”
- John Calipari and Rick Pitino part of new CBS Sports series “NCAA Men of March”
- Guest post: Schedule ‘custom made’ for Calipari’s Cats to improve now
- Despite 8th double-double, UK freshman Julius Randle says “I still can do a lot better”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky had a new pregame video for fans featuring players talking about having more fight.
“We are starting over basically. We are missing a key person and this is another roadblock that was in our way again,” UK freshman Archie Goodwin said. “We feel like that was another way of showing that we are turning over a new leaf and starting over like it’s the beginning of the season for us.
“It was a great video. I actually, in my opinion, like it better than the last one. It was just a video of motivation and we all liked it and it was pretty good.”
Kentucky coach John Calipari said he had “nothing to do with” the new video.
“I said, look, I’m just trying to coach my team. You guys put videos together, whatever you want. So I didn’t see it,” Calipari said.