Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky falls 71-70 to Tennessee in SEC championship
- This year John Calipari says the SEC Tournament is important for UK’s mojo
- High school coordinator on UK WR signee Blake Bone: “He doesn’t get caught”
- Kentucky big man Julius Randle: “We don’t know what we’ve got to do but we’ve got to get going”
- UK coach John Calipari: “I didn’t think we had any kind of fight” to start the game
- Miami Heat sign former UK standout DeAndre Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
By LARRY VAUGHT
When I got home from visiting my two grandchildren in Nashville tonight, my Thanksgiving had the perfect ending thanks to this note from Bryan May. I hope you enjoy it, too.
“Happy Thanksgiving Larry. You’ve always been my information lifeline whenever I’m deployed. I’m fortunate to be with family this holiday season but I continue to read vaughtsviews for my UK updates. Thank you for all of the information you continue to provide us fans through vaughtsviews. I hope you and your family have a happy holidays.
A Kentucky fan stationed in Virginia.”
Wow. One of those protecting myself, Kentucky fans and everyone else taking time to wish me and my family a happy holidays. That’s what makes my job so fulfilling and enjoyable. Kentucky fans are the best and thanks Bryan for the kind words. But more than anything else, thanks for your service for all of us and hope you and yours truly had a blessed holiday.