Most Recent Posts
- Former UK great Jeff Sheppard excited about recruiting class, but says fans should remember players are young
- Kentucky fans even took time to throw up the “3 goggles” in the Alps
- Signee Marcus Lee says Kentucky “will refuse to lose next year”
- Even UK football coach Mark Stoops did not expect this much fan support at Kentucky
- Video: UK softball coach Rachel Lawson previews the Super Regional clash against Arizona State
- ESPN.com’s Jason King seems to have logical rankings going into next season
- Mark Stoops on John Calipari: “I love being around him”
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands that hiring Vince Marrow was a home run for Kentucky
Former University of Kentucky football offensive lineman Dan Neal, who spent 11 seasons in the National Football League with the Baltimore Colts and the Chicago Bears, was inducted into the Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame.
The official induction ceremony took place at the Palace Theater in Louisville during the Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame’s 10th Anniversary Celebration weekend.
Along with Neal, UK stars La’Rod King, Ryan Tydlacka, Danny Trevathan, Larry Warford and Winston Guy were honored after being named to the All-Commonwealth Collegiate Team last year.