Most Recent Posts
- UK signee Marcus Lee overcame early education struggles to succeed in academics, athletics
- No. 12 Kentucky and No. 5 Arizona State to start best-of-three NCAA Super Regional set Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Stoops: Hiring Neal Brown to run Kentucky offense was a “no-brainer for me”
- Nunley, Cumbess Propel No. 12 UK Softball to Super Regionals
- DeCourcy says Julius Randle is “so freaking quick” and powerful he will be special
- UK football coach Mark Stoops on wife: “She gets involved as much as she can in a supportive role”
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
Former University of Kentucky football offensive lineman Dan Neal, who spent 11 seasons in the National Football League with the Baltimore Colts and the Chicago Bears, was inducted into the Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame.
The official induction ceremony took place at the Palace Theater in Louisville during the Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame’s 10th Anniversary Celebration weekend.
Along with Neal, UK stars La’Rod King, Ryan Tydlacka, Danny Trevathan, Larry Warford and Winston Guy were honored after being named to the All-Commonwealth Collegiate Team last year.