Most Recent Posts
- Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist could both miss up to 20 games with hand injuries
- Calipari excited for Final Four-like enviroment for Kentucky-Baylor
- Calipari on potential bad weather in Dallas, UK players going back to Texas
- Calipari admits “I am concerned” about Jon Hood after concussion
- Gill-Caesar likes UK’s winning tradition, way Calipari doesn’t “sugar-coat” anything
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about JoJo Kemp, and improving the offensive line for next season
- Calipari says Cauley-Stein “knows he can go get it” and block shots now
- What will QB Patrick Towles do? Teammates says “he loves it here from what I can tell”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Texas receiver T.V. Williams showed off a blue T-shirt with the words “Cats #Yahtzee” on the front after he verbally committed to Kentucky last week.
Yahtzee has become the code word for UK coaches to use on Twitter— it was started by receivers coach Tommy Mainord — when a recruit commits since they cannot publicly comment on recruiting.
“I got it printed special,” Williams said. “I saw what coach Mainord had been doing, so I thought it would be fun to put Yahtzee on my shirt. Only me and my dad knew what I did. Coach Mainord told me he thought it was pretty cool.”