Most Recent Posts
- Big Blue Weekend featuring Blue-White Game has something for everyone
- Dakari Johnson thankful for memories, eager to win national title and continue studies
- SEC commissioner Mike Slive expects vote on adding 9th SEC football game at spring meetings
- Vince Marrow to UK fans: Blue-White attendance has big impact on recruiting
- Guest post: Fan has his solution for one-and-done dilemma for NBA, NCAA and players
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
By LARRY VAUGHT
Texas receiver T.V. Williams showed off a blue T-shirt with the words “Cats #Yahtzee” on the front after he verbally committed to Kentucky last week.
Yahtzee has become the code word for UK coaches to use on Twitter— it was started by receivers coach Tommy Mainord — when a recruit commits since they cannot publicly comment on recruiting.
“I got it printed special,” Williams said. “I saw what coach Mainord had been doing, so I thought it would be fun to put Yahtzee on my shirt. Only me and my dad knew what I did. Coach Mainord told me he thought it was pretty cool.”