Most Recent Posts
- Trey Lyles has 17 points, Tyler Ulis goes for 9 points, 9 assists in Jordan Brand Classic
- Blue-White Game will be on live TV, delayed on Fox Sports South; Dusty Bonner, Freddie Maggard will join TV/radio call
- Marcus Lee to Return for Sophomore Season at UK
- Mark Stoops says offense “took a little step back” in Friday’s practice
- Cornerback Nate Willis needs surgery for sports hernia
- NCAA would not let John Calipari and wife set up fund to pay for education of players’ children
- NBADraftBlog.com’s Ed Isaacson on Julius Randle, James Young
- John Calipari admits he was “scared to death” of “rock star” Bill O’Reilly
Question: What’s the rundown of some of those guys who have been injuryed?
STOOPS: “Yeah, we’re banged up. It looks like we should be better, I think, (Ryan) Timmons should be better, no setbacks. He only played four or five plays. Darrian (Miller) should be back this week. Nate Willis, I think, his knee, I don’t think he’ll be able to play. The rest of the guys I think we’re just banged up. We should be getting better.”
Question: What about linebacker TraVaughn Pascal?
STOOPS: “TraVaughn is doubtful (for Georgia Saturday). The rest of them we’ll have to see. But yeah, TraVaughn doesn’t look good.”
Question: Was it an ankle or something for Darrian?
STOOPS: “Just banged up with a knee.”
Question: What about Kevin Mitchell?
STOOPS: Yeah, he’s banged up, but he should be back, as well. He’s been beat up. It’s tough, as you all know, playing in this league. He’s fought through it. I thought Kevin did some really good things. There was one series maybe he was beat up on this past game where he didn’t play very good, but the rest of the time he really had a pretty strong game. That’s a case where, again, we need to continue to develop some guys and be able to get some rest here and there”