Most Recent Posts
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
Question: What’s the rundown of some of those guys who have been injuryed?
STOOPS: “Yeah, we’re banged up. It looks like we should be better, I think, (Ryan) Timmons should be better, no setbacks. He only played four or five plays. Darrian (Miller) should be back this week. Nate Willis, I think, his knee, I don’t think he’ll be able to play. The rest of the guys I think we’re just banged up. We should be getting better.”
Question: What about linebacker TraVaughn Pascal?
STOOPS: “TraVaughn is doubtful (for Georgia Saturday). The rest of them we’ll have to see. But yeah, TraVaughn doesn’t look good.”
Question: Was it an ankle or something for Darrian?
STOOPS: “Just banged up with a knee.”
Question: What about Kevin Mitchell?
STOOPS: Yeah, he’s banged up, but he should be back, as well. He’s been beat up. It’s tough, as you all know, playing in this league. He’s fought through it. I thought Kevin did some really good things. There was one series maybe he was beat up on this past game where he didn’t play very good, but the rest of the time he really had a pretty strong game. That’s a case where, again, we need to continue to develop some guys and be able to get some rest here and there”