Most Recent Posts
- Only at Kentucky: Fan can win part ownership in thoroughbred by attending UK game
- Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist could both miss up to 20 games with hand injuries
- Calipari excited for Final Four-like enviroment for Kentucky-Baylor
- Calipari on potential bad weather in Dallas, UK players going back to Texas
- Calipari admits “I am concerned” about Jon Hood after concussion
- Gill-Caesar likes UK’s winning tradition, way Calipari doesn’t “sugar-coat” anything
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about JoJo Kemp, and improving the offensive line for next season
- Calipari says Cauley-Stein “knows he can go get it” and block shots now
By LARRY VAUGHT
Here’s just one more reason for Kentucky football fans to appreciate Mark Stoops and his long-range goals.
He knows Saturday’s game with Louisville is important and said he didn’t even mind older players like running back Jonathan George stressing the importance of this game, but noted he doesn’t want it to be UK’s only big game each season.
“We know it’s important. It’s very important to myself, this team, our program, the fans, and everybody. It’s very important,” Stoops said. “But we’ll be in a lot of big games here, we hope. As we improve this program and keep on making those steps and getting better and better, we’ll be in a lot of big games in the SEC.”