Most Recent Posts
- Nunley, Cumbess Propel No. 12 UK Softball to Super Regionals
- DeCourcy says Julius Randle is “so freaking quick” and powerful he will be special
- UK football coach Mark Stoops on wife: “She gets involved as much as she can in a supportive role”
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
- Calipari says Cats will press more, foul more, bump and grind, hip-check next season
- Caldwell County sophomore Elijah Sindelar special QB but also has big-time baseball options
- Stoops believes he has special understanding of high school coaches
The annual Kentucky Football Blue/White Spring Game, set for April 13 at 7 p.m. at Commonwealth Stadium will be a ticketed event this year with reserved seating. A special availability for season ticket holders for the free tickets will begin Thursday, Feb. 28, at 9 a.m. Current season ticket holders will receive an e-mail this week detailing how they may obtain up to eight reserved seats:
- Online at TicketMaster.com
- By calling TicketMaster at 800-745-3000
- In person at TicketMaster outlets in Kentucky
- NOTE: Tickets are free but there is a small service charge per ticket
UK students may obtain their free tickets beginning Thursday at 9 a.m. at the Joe Craft Center ticket office. Students may pick up two tickets per ID. Remaining tickets will be available to the general public through the same TicketMaster channels beginning Monday, March 11 at 9 a.m.
Vaught’s note: I asked UK if fans would still be able to get tickets at the stadium the day of the game. Here’s the reply: “Fans will still be able to get free tickets on game day at the stadium.”