Most Recent Posts
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky’s pursuit of another No. 1 basketball recruiting class got an early boost when two of Kentucky’s main targets for next year have apparently decided to attend Big Blue Madness.
Stanley Johnson and Emmanuel Mudiay have both said they will be at UK for Big Blue Madness Oct. 18. That’s big news for coach John Calipari because the 6-7 Johnson and Mudiay, a point guard, are two of the top players in the 2014 recruiting class. Mudiay will also be back in Kentucky for the Marshall County Hoop Fest in early December.
Johnson also will visit Arizona and Florida in October. He also has UCLA, USC, Duke, Oregon and Kansas on his list of possible schools.