Most Recent Posts
- Calipari on playing Indiana: “We offered to play Indiana twice in Indiana, and they said no”
- Coach says “humble” Booker wanted teammates “to experience some of the things” he does
- Kentucky offensive coordinator Neal Brown says RB Braylon Heard has “different gear” and will be “factor” for UK
- UK coach John Calipari says players played too long and “I’m the one that played them that many minutes”
- UK OT Jordan Swindle on change in attitude: “These coaches instilled in us to play until the end and not give up”
- Kentucky nickelback Blake McClain happy to “just play fast”
- Booker says Kentucky, not Duke, has nation’s No. 1 recruiting class
- Cats Return To Rupp To Find Their Determination To Win; numbers favor UK by 10
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky’s pursuit of another No. 1 basketball recruiting class got an early boost when two of Kentucky’s main targets for next year have apparently decided to attend Big Blue Madness.
Stanley Johnson and Emmanuel Mudiay have both said they will be at UK for Big Blue Madness Oct. 18. That’s big news for coach John Calipari because the 6-7 Johnson and Mudiay, a point guard, are two of the top players in the 2014 recruiting class. Mudiay will also be back in Kentucky for the Marshall County Hoop Fest in early December.
Johnson also will visit Arizona and Florida in October. He also has UCLA, USC, Duke, Oregon and Kansas on his list of possible schools.