Most Recent Posts
- Colts DL Bjoern Werner gave “words of wisdom” to Cats, liked way Bud Dupree was “coming off ball”
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
- Stan Van Gundy tells Mike Bianchi that John Calipari “had more NBA players” at UK than Lakers do
- Mike Douglas feels like “old man on the block” but knows he can help defensive line
- Trey Lyles has 17 points, Tyler Ulis goes for 9 points, 9 assists in Jordan Brand Classic
- Blue-White Game will be on live TV, delayed on Fox Sports South; Dusty Bonner, Freddie Maggard will join TV/radio call
- Marcus Lee to Return for Sophomore Season at UK
- Mark Stoops says offense “took a little step back” in Friday’s practice
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky’s pursuit of another No. 1 basketball recruiting class got an early boost when two of Kentucky’s main targets for next year have apparently decided to attend Big Blue Madness.
Stanley Johnson and Emmanuel Mudiay have both said they will be at UK for Big Blue Madness Oct. 18. That’s big news for coach John Calipari because the 6-7 Johnson and Mudiay, a point guard, are two of the top players in the 2014 recruiting class. Mudiay will also be back in Kentucky for the Marshall County Hoop Fest in early December.
Johnson also will visit Arizona and Florida in October. He also has UCLA, USC, Duke, Oregon and Kansas on his list of possible schools.