Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky officially names Craig Naviar as special teams coordinator
- High school coach on Harrisons: “No matter their body language, they want to win”
- Former Kentucky QB Tim Couch on Hall of Fame ballot
- Signee Blake Bone says it was a “no-brainer as a receiver” to want to play in Kentucky’s offense
- Guest post: Fan wonders if John Calipari can correct problems and right ship at Kentucky
- Jay Bilas on Cats: Highest rated class “does not mean it was the best class ever”
- Kentucky freshman James Young rises to No. 9 in Chad Ford’s mock draft
- Jon Hood to Cats: “Go play. That’s the thing, go play”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky’s pursuit of another No. 1 basketball recruiting class got an early boost when two of Kentucky’s main targets for next year have apparently decided to attend Big Blue Madness.
Stanley Johnson and Emmanuel Mudiay have both said they will be at UK for Big Blue Madness Oct. 18. That’s big news for coach John Calipari because the 6-7 Johnson and Mudiay, a point guard, are two of the top players in the 2014 recruiting class. Mudiay will also be back in Kentucky for the Marshall County Hoop Fest in early December.
Johnson also will visit Arizona and Florida in October. He also has UCLA, USC, Duke, Oregon and Kansas on his list of possible schools.