Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky fourth No. 1 preseason team to drop totally out of AP top 25
- John Calipari says Cats have to be scrappier, play more physical and share the ball a lot better
- Kentucky QB Patrick Towles will work out with QB guru George Whitfield over spring break
- John Calipari says great players make 2-on-1 look simple and UK “makes those look harder”
- John Calipari: “… just keep making that pass. Make it 22 times”
- Kentucky falls 71-70 to Tennessee in SEC championship
- This year John Calipari says the SEC Tournament is important for UK’s mojo
- High school coordinator on UK WR signee Blake Bone: “He doesn’t get caught”
By LARRY VAUGHT
If you want a dose of reality about the upcoming Kentucky football season, consider this: Alabama is listed as a 30-point favorite on the road against Kentucky?
If that line would stay there — or rise — for the Oct. 12 game, it would be the largest line of the Nick Saban era at Alabama. Last year Alabama was a 21-point favorite at Missouri and won and in 2011 was a 27-point favorite at Mississippi and easily won.
Does that line make sense to you? Would you expect Alabama to beat UK by 30 or more in Commonwealth Stadium?