Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Coach Brumbaugh Mic’d Up – Spring 2014
- UK coach John Calipari says “winning matters” when it comes to NBA draft
- Guest post: Fan offers impression of new Cats from Jordan Brand Classic
- Draft analyst says strong season could lock Willie Cauley-Stein into lottery, but he must avoid another slump
- A.J. Stamps, J.D. Harmon could bolster UK’s chance to increase interceptions
- Colts DL Bjoern Werner gave “words of wisdom” to Cats, liked way Bud Dupree was “coming off ball”
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
- Stan Van Gundy tells Mike Bianchi that John Calipari “had more NBA players” at UK than Lakers do
By LARRY VAUGHT
If you want a dose of reality about the upcoming Kentucky football season, consider this: Alabama is listed as a 30-point favorite on the road against Kentucky?
If that line would stay there — or rise — for the Oct. 12 game, it would be the largest line of the Nick Saban era at Alabama. Last year Alabama was a 21-point favorite at Missouri and won and in 2011 was a 27-point favorite at Mississippi and easily won.
Does that line make sense to you? Would you expect Alabama to beat UK by 30 or more in Commonwealth Stadium?