Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky “really needed this win” over Boise State
- Kentucky-Boise State postgame notes and numbers
- Live: UK TV delivers livestream of post-Boise State press conferences
- NBA scouts offer takes on what’s wrong with Calipari’s Cats
- Kentucky RB JoJo Kemp plans to keep “grinding” and keep “this ship moving”
- UK signee Devin Booker on Cats: “I feel like toward the end of the year, they’re going to be special”
- James Young: “We can play defense, it’s just we tend to stop sometimes”
- Calipari on defense: “It starts with your point guard. If he can’ t pressure the ball, then someone else has to be playing;
By LARRY VAUGHT
If you want a dose of reality about the upcoming Kentucky football season, consider this: Alabama is listed as a 30-point favorite on the road against Kentucky?
If that line would stay there — or rise — for the Oct. 12 game, it would be the largest line of the Nick Saban era at Alabama. Last year Alabama was a 21-point favorite at Missouri and won and in 2011 was a 27-point favorite at Mississippi and easily won.
Does that line make sense to you? Would you expect Alabama to beat UK by 30 or more in Commonwealth Stadium?