Most Recent Posts
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK players Julius Randle and Dakari Johnson talk after the loss to Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK Coach John Calipari talks after loss to Florida
- Behind “attack” mentality, No. 12 Kentucky takes down No. 5 South Carolina, 68-58
- UK Hoops advances to SEC Tourney finals with 68-58 win over South Carolina
- Postgame notes from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Go To Bat Against Breast Cancer and be Honorary Bat Girls for Reds
By LARRY VAUGHT
If you want a dose of reality about the upcoming Kentucky football season, consider this: Alabama is listed as a 30-point favorite on the road against Kentucky?
If that line would stay there — or rise — for the Oct. 12 game, it would be the largest line of the Nick Saban era at Alabama. Last year Alabama was a 21-point favorite at Missouri and won and in 2011 was a 27-point favorite at Mississippi and easily won.
Does that line make sense to you? Would you expect Alabama to beat UK by 30 or more in Commonwealth Stadium?