Most Recent Posts
- WR Blake Bone can be flamboyant, different but he says “my only mission is to catch the ball”
- Julius Randle adds USBWA all-district honor
- Julius Randle SEC freshman of year; James Young, Willie Cauley-Stein honored
- Kris Bentley of Sundy Best says performing at UK “one of the coolest things we’ve ever done”
- John Calipari: “I’ve think we’ve done right by these kids (who have gone to the NBA early”
- Father says transfer speculation never bothered Kentucky QB Patrick Towles
- John Calipari says only way to end freefall is for players “to do this together”
- Kentucky senior Jon Hood named to SEC Community Service Team
By LARRY VAUGHT
The guest post by UK fan Tina Cox about the special UK license plate she just got brought this response and idea from vaughtsviews.com reader ukscat.
“Larry, may be pretty cool to compile a picture book of UK plates from across the nation. My Florida plate is UK’S – CAT which includes an illegal apostrophe ( six letters and/or numbers limit ) made with electrical tape.
“It’s a Florida panther plate. I’ve elongated the ears and drawn on more pronounced whiskers to more resemble a Wildcat. Drives the Gators crazy. Lot’s of ‘honks from Cat fans.
“Pretty sick puppy, huh?”
I don’t think UK fans would believe that. Pretty sure they would applaud your courage in Gator country.
But I like this idea. If you have a unique Kentucky license plate, send us emails at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org about your plate and a photo. We will share this information for all UK fans to see.
AND HERE’S HOPING YOU HAD A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY!