Most Recent Posts
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
- Dakari Johnson appreciated the way Kentucky fans “stuck with us”
- Neal Brown would like one running back to emerge, but okay with running back by committee
- Julius Randle “can’t speak” on what Harrisons will do, but expects UK to have “amazing team” again
- After postseason run, Julius Randle “at peace” to leave Kentucky for NBA
- Julius Randle announces he’s leaving Kentucky to enter NBA draft
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Julius Randle press conference on April 22
- Guest post: John Calipari book signing draws crowd, interesting tidbits on recruiting, pasta and more
By LARRY VAUGHT
The guest post by UK fan Tina Cox about the special UK license plate she just got brought this response and idea from vaughtsviews.com reader ukscat.
“Larry, may be pretty cool to compile a picture book of UK plates from across the nation. My Florida plate is UK’S – CAT which includes an illegal apostrophe ( six letters and/or numbers limit ) made with electrical tape.
“It’s a Florida panther plate. I’ve elongated the ears and drawn on more pronounced whiskers to more resemble a Wildcat. Drives the Gators crazy. Lot’s of ‘honks from Cat fans.
“Pretty sick puppy, huh?”
I don’t think UK fans would believe that. Pretty sure they would applaud your courage in Gator country.
But I like this idea. If you have a unique Kentucky license plate, send us emails at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org about your plate and a photo. We will share this information for all UK fans to see.
AND HERE’S HOPING YOU HAD A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY!