Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Coach Brumbaugh Mic’d Up – Spring 2014
- UK coach John Calipari says “winning matters” when it comes to NBA draft
- Guest post: Fan offers impression of new Cats from Jordan Brand Classic
- Draft analyst says strong season could lock Willie Cauley-Stein into lottery, but he must avoid another slump
- A.J. Stamps, J.D. Harmon could bolster UK’s chance to increase interceptions
- Colts DL Bjoern Werner gave “words of wisdom” to Cats, liked way Bud Dupree was “coming off ball”
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
- Stan Van Gundy tells Mike Bianchi that John Calipari “had more NBA players” at UK than Lakers do
By LARRY VAUGHT
The guest post by UK fan Tina Cox about the special UK license plate she just got brought this response and idea from vaughtsviews.com reader ukscat.
“Larry, may be pretty cool to compile a picture book of UK plates from across the nation. My Florida plate is UK’S – CAT which includes an illegal apostrophe ( six letters and/or numbers limit ) made with electrical tape.
“It’s a Florida panther plate. I’ve elongated the ears and drawn on more pronounced whiskers to more resemble a Wildcat. Drives the Gators crazy. Lot’s of ‘honks from Cat fans.
“Pretty sick puppy, huh?”
I don’t think UK fans would believe that. Pretty sure they would applaud your courage in Gator country.
But I like this idea. If you have a unique Kentucky license plate, send us emails at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com about your plate and a photo. We will share this information for all UK fans to see.
AND HERE’S HOPING YOU HAD A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY!