Most Recent Posts
- So you want to be a photographer? Clay Jackson shows the hazards of the profession
- Cauley-Stein on comparison to Rodman: “I ain’t wearing no wedding dress or nothing.”
- UK freshman James Young on team’s effort against Boise State: “We wanted to prove a lot of people wrong”
- John Calipari and Rick Pitino part of new CBS Sports series “NCAA Men of March”
- Guest post: Schedule ‘custom made’ for Calipari’s Cats to improve now
- Despite 8th double-double, UK freshman Julius Randle says “I still can do a lot better”
- Limited number of eRUPPTion Zone tickets for Belmont, Mississippi State available
- Freshman star Julius Randle admits UK ‘harder’ than expected, but nothing ‘I can’t handle’
By LARRY VAUGHT
The guest post by UK fan Tina Cox about the special UK license plate she just got brought this response and idea from vaughtsviews.com reader ukscat.
“Larry, may be pretty cool to compile a picture book of UK plates from across the nation. My Florida plate is UK’S – CAT which includes an illegal apostrophe ( six letters and/or numbers limit ) made with electrical tape.
“It’s a Florida panther plate. I’ve elongated the ears and drawn on more pronounced whiskers to more resemble a Wildcat. Drives the Gators crazy. Lot’s of ‘honks from Cat fans.
“Pretty sick puppy, huh?”
I don’t think UK fans would believe that. Pretty sure they would applaud your courage in Gator country.
But I like this idea. If you have a unique Kentucky license plate, send us emails at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org about your plate and a photo. We will share this information for all UK fans to see.
AND HERE’S HOPING YOU HAD A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY!