Most Recent Posts
- Former UK great Jeff Sheppard excited about recruiting class, but says fans should remember players are young
- Kentucky fans even took time to throw up the “3 goggles” in the Alps
- Signee Marcus Lee says Kentucky “will refuse to lose next year”
- Even UK football coach Mark Stoops did not expect this much fan support at Kentucky
- Video: UK softball coach Rachel Lawson previews the Super Regional clash against Arizona State
- ESPN.com’s Jason King seems to have logical rankings going into next season
- Mark Stoops on John Calipari: “I love being around him”
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands that hiring Vince Marrow was a home run for Kentucky
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The Southeastern Conference has announced the television schedule for the first three weeks of the 2012 football season, featuring Kentucky’s opener at Louisville on Sunday, Sept. 2, followed by a pair of night games to begin the home slate.
The Wildcats’ home opener against Kent State on Sept. 8 will be at 7:30 p.m. and will be televised by Comcast Sports Southeast (CSS). On Sept. 15, UK will play host to in-state foe Western Kentucky University at 7 p.m. ESPNU will handle the telecast.
As had been announced previously, UK will start the season at Louisville in Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium on Sept. 2 at 3:30 p.m. The game will be televised on ESPN.