Most Recent Posts
- Young Kentucky fan (@nosidam__) shares her passion for Kentucky sports
- Stoops: UK-Louisville future games “up to our administration” but “not interested” in 9 SEC games
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands obstacles, challenges at UK but “we’re going to play to win”
- Former UK great Jeff Sheppard excited about recruiting class, but says fans should remember players are young
- Kentucky fans even took time to throw up the “3 goggles” in the Alps
- Signee Marcus Lee says Kentucky “will refuse to lose next year”
- Even UK football coach Mark Stoops did not expect this much fan support at Kentucky
- Video: UK softball coach Rachel Lawson previews the Super Regional clash against Arizona State
By LARRY VAUGHT
Wonder what Christmas might be like for a Kentucky basketball player?
Here’s how UK sophomore point guard Ryan Harrow described what his family Christmas in North Carolina would be like after UK’s win over Marshall Saturday:
“Everybody is just extremely happy that I am home. It’s a big family. Me, my sister, my dad, my mom, my sister’s two kids, the three people at the game today will all be at my house,” Harrow said. “My mom just feeds everybody and she usually buys everybody pajamas and we just wear those all day. We just watch movies, the NBA games and just eat good.”
Since he is a big cartoon fanatic, does he get pajamas that are cartoon-themed?
“I used to. I think that stopped like two years ago. Now it is like the little Target plaid pajamas,” he laughed and said.