Most Recent Posts
- Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club hosting pep rally at Hawk Walk Friday
- Kentucky players mum on mysterious John Calipari tweak except Cauley-Stein says it is ‘mentality’
- John Calipari “disappointed in me for not doing it earlier” after unknown tweak to UK offense
- WR Blake Bone can be flamboyant, different but he says “my only mission is to catch the ball”
- Julius Randle adds USBWA all-district honor
- Julius Randle SEC freshman of year; James Young, Willie Cauley-Stein honored
- Kris Bentley of Sundy Best says performing at UK “one of the coolest things we’ve ever done”
- John Calipari: “I’ve think we’ve done right by these kids (who have gone to the NBA early”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Wonder what Christmas might be like for a Kentucky basketball player?
Here’s how UK sophomore point guard Ryan Harrow described what his family Christmas in North Carolina would be like after UK’s win over Marshall Saturday:
“Everybody is just extremely happy that I am home. It’s a big family. Me, my sister, my dad, my mom, my sister’s two kids, the three people at the game today will all be at my house,” Harrow said. “My mom just feeds everybody and she usually buys everybody pajamas and we just wear those all day. We just watch movies, the NBA games and just eat good.”
Since he is a big cartoon fanatic, does he get pajamas that are cartoon-themed?
“I used to. I think that stopped like two years ago. Now it is like the little Target plaid pajamas,” he laughed and said.