Most Recent Posts
- Quarterback Jalen Whitlow’s transfer best for him and Kentucky, too
- Neal Brown “disappointed” but understands why QB Jalen Whitlow will transfer rather than change positions
- Karl Towns expects to have a “blast” playing at UK with Willie Cauley-Stein
- UK offensive line not ready to “manhandle people in the SEC” but Mark Stoops expects improvement
- UK announces quarterback Jalen Whitlow plans to transfer
- Sports Illustrated rates Trey Lyles as top five player, intriguing point-forward for Kentucky
- Guest post: After surprising finish, now is not the time to judge players who leave for NBA
- D.J. Eliot counting on Stamps; more on Khalid Henderson, Bud Dupree, Blake McClain, J.D. Harmon, Regie Meant
By LARRY VAUGHT
Wonder what Christmas might be like for a Kentucky basketball player?
Here’s how UK sophomore point guard Ryan Harrow described what his family Christmas in North Carolina would be like after UK’s win over Marshall Saturday:
“Everybody is just extremely happy that I am home. It’s a big family. Me, my sister, my dad, my mom, my sister’s two kids, the three people at the game today will all be at my house,” Harrow said. “My mom just feeds everybody and she usually buys everybody pajamas and we just wear those all day. We just watch movies, the NBA games and just eat good.”
Since he is a big cartoon fanatic, does he get pajamas that are cartoon-themed?
“I used to. I think that stopped like two years ago. Now it is like the little Target plaid pajamas,” he laughed and said.