Most Recent Posts
- D.J. Eliot understands coach Mark Stoops “very well” can bring new ideas to UK defense
- Swiss Cat Part 2: Larry continues his adventure in Switzerland
- Brumbaugh understands junior college talent, feels he can bring JUCO players to UK
- Volleyball training, personality will both help Marcus Lee at Kentucky
- UK coach Mark Stoops was patient with Neal Brown because he was “all-in” on hiring him
- UK signee Marcus Lee overcame early education struggles to succeed in academics, athletics
- No. 12 Kentucky and No. 5 Arizona State to start best-of-three NCAA Super Regional set Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Stoops: Hiring Neal Brown to run Kentucky offense was a “no-brainer for me”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Don’t forget that the University of Kentucky football team will honor Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee and UK football standout Dermontti Dawson today with Dermontti Dawson Day at Commonwealth Stadium when UK hosts Georgia.
Dawson, who played at Kentucky from 1984-87, will be signing autographs in the Wildcat Refuge two hours before the 7 p.m. kickoff. Dawson will also be honored on the field during the game and the first 10,000 fans in the stadium will receive a Dermontti Dawson rally towel.
Kentucky’s 1-6 record could lower tonight’s attendance, but fans should take advantage of this chance to honor a true Kentucky legend. Stop by to chat with Dawson, get an autograph or take a picture. You won’t meet a better guy.