Most Recent Posts
- Cal teaches team how to huddle at foul line, but says ” I haven’t lost any confidence in the team”
- Calipari on playing Indiana: “We offered to play Indiana twice in Indiana, and they said no”
- Coach says “humble” Booker wanted teammates “to experience some of the things” he does
- Kentucky offensive coordinator Neal Brown says RB Braylon Heard has “different gear” and will be “factor” for UK
- UK coach John Calipari says players played too long and “I’m the one that played them that many minutes”
- UK OT Jordan Swindle on change in attitude: “These coaches instilled in us to play until the end and not give up”
- Kentucky nickelback Blake McClain happy to “just play fast”
- Booker says Kentucky, not Duke, has nation’s No. 1 recruiting class
By LARRY VAUGHT
Sometimes vaughtsviews.com readers make better, more thoughtful comments than I ever could. That was the case with Georgia Blue Thursday after news broke that brothers Pancho and Khalid Thomas had been dismissed from the UK football team after being charged by Lexington police July 6 with possession of a controlled substance.
Here’s what Georgia Blue posted in case you missed it:
“We need to Pray for Pancho and Khalid Thomas, because its sad to see a young men make Bad Choices not thinking about the CONSEQUENCES that come with it if you get CAUGHT. I just pray that if given a second chancesby a team that they don’t make the same mistake and that they take full advantage of a second chance.
“We still got to remember that these are kids and that we hope they do the right thing. Football hasn’t even started yet and there is so much going on in the NFL and COLLEGES about PLAYERS getting into Trouble.”