Most Recent Posts
- Only at Kentucky: Fan can win part ownership in thoroughbred by attending UK game
- Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist could both miss up to 20 games with hand injuries
- Calipari excited for Final Four-like enviroment for Kentucky-Baylor
- Calipari on potential bad weather in Dallas, UK players going back to Texas
- Calipari admits “I am concerned” about Jon Hood after concussion
- Gill-Caesar likes UK’s winning tradition, way Calipari doesn’t “sugar-coat” anything
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about JoJo Kemp, and improving the offensive line for next season
- Calipari says Cauley-Stein “knows he can go get it” and block shots now
By LARRY VAUGHT
Senior running back Raymond Sanders admits he enjoys the “Yahtzee” slogan that UK coaches, and now fans, post on Twitter when another player commits to UK even if there seems to be more excitement about future UK teams than this year’s team.
“Whatever is going to improve the program, I am all for it from that standpoint,” Sanders said. “I am just trying to focus on this year. I can’t worry about the 2014 recruiting class. I can help the class that has come in and help those guys get on board and understand how the coach wants things done.
“Other than that, we are working for this season. We love all the energy, all the hype that is coming to that (2014) class and we know that it will help improve the program and Kentucky tradition. But this year we want to focus on one game at a time.”