Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari says not allowing schools that can afford it to take care of players, families has to stop
- UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown says Patrick Towles has “made tremendous strides”
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter NBA draft
- John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: “I never even talked to him about coming back”
- John Calipari says summer tour “will probably be something with World Games;” has not interviewed possible assistants yet
- Draft analyst Ed Isaacson sees Alex Poythress as early second round pick, not sure Dakari Johnson goes in 1st round
- Mark Stoops explains why providing unlimited meals, snacks for athletes is right thing to do
- NBAdraftblog.com’s Ed Isaacson sees Andrew, Aaron Harrison in lower part of NBA first round
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — The Detroit Pistons signed center Josh Harrellson to two-year contract for the league minimum with the team holding an option for the second season Wednesday.
Harrellson played sparingly in six games last season for the Miami Heat.
The 6-foot-10, 275-pound Harrellson was drafted by New Orleans out of Kentucky in the second round in 2011, then traded that night to the New York Knicks. Harrellson averaged 4.4 points and 3.9 rebounds in 14.6 minutes as a rookie and played in four playoff games during the 2012 playoffs with the Knicks.