Most Recent Posts
- Calipari will be keynote speaker at Iba Awards June 3 in Tulsa
- D.J. Eliot understands coach Mark Stoops “very well” can bring new ideas to UK defense
- Swiss Cat Part 2: Larry continues his adventure in Switzerland
- Brumbaugh understands junior college talent, feels he can bring JUCO players to UK
- Volleyball training, personality will both help Marcus Lee at Kentucky
- UK coach Mark Stoops was patient with Neal Brown because he was “all-in” on hiring him
- UK signee Marcus Lee overcame early education struggles to succeed in academics, athletics
- No. 12 Kentucky and No. 5 Arizona State to start best-of-three NCAA Super Regional set Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky had a new pregame video for fans featuring players talking about having more fight.
“We are starting over basically. We are missing a key person and this is another roadblock that was in our way again,” UK freshman Archie Goodwin said. “We feel like that was another way of showing that we are turning over a new leaf and starting over like it’s the beginning of the season for us.
“It was a great video. I actually, in my opinion, like it better than the last one. It was just a video of motivation and we all liked it and it was pretty good.”
Kentucky coach John Calipari said he had “nothing to do with” the new video.
“I said, look, I’m just trying to coach my team. You guys put videos together, whatever you want. So I didn’t see it,” Calipari said.