Most Recent Posts
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
- Dakari Johnson appreciated the way Kentucky fans “stuck with us”
- Neal Brown would like one running back to emerge, but okay with running back by committee
- Julius Randle “can’t speak” on what Harrisons will do, but expects UK to have “amazing team” again
- After postseason run, Julius Randle “at peace” to leave Kentucky for NBA
- Julius Randle announces he’s leaving Kentucky to enter NBA draft
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Julius Randle press conference on April 22
- Guest post: John Calipari book signing draws crowd, interesting tidbits on recruiting, pasta and more
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky had a new pregame video for fans featuring players talking about having more fight.
“We are starting over basically. We are missing a key person and this is another roadblock that was in our way again,” UK freshman Archie Goodwin said. “We feel like that was another way of showing that we are turning over a new leaf and starting over like it’s the beginning of the season for us.
“It was a great video. I actually, in my opinion, like it better than the last one. It was just a video of motivation and we all liked it and it was pretty good.”
Kentucky coach John Calipari said he had “nothing to do with” the new video.
“I said, look, I’m just trying to coach my team. You guys put videos together, whatever you want. So I didn’t see it,” Calipari said.