Most Recent Posts
- Colts DL Bjoern Werner gave “words of wisdom” to Cats, liked way Bud Dupree was “coming off ball”
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
- Stan Van Gundy tells Mike Bianchi that John Calipari “had more NBA players” at UK than Lakers do
- Mike Douglas feels like “old man on the block” but knows he can help defensive line
- Trey Lyles has 17 points, Tyler Ulis goes for 9 points, 9 assists in Jordan Brand Classic
- Blue-White Game will be on live TV, delayed on Fox Sports South; Dusty Bonner, Freddie Maggard will join TV/radio call
- Marcus Lee to Return for Sophomore Season at UK
- Mark Stoops says offense “took a little step back” in Friday’s practice
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky had a new pregame video for fans featuring players talking about having more fight.
“We are starting over basically. We are missing a key person and this is another roadblock that was in our way again,” UK freshman Archie Goodwin said. “We feel like that was another way of showing that we are turning over a new leaf and starting over like it’s the beginning of the season for us.
“It was a great video. I actually, in my opinion, like it better than the last one. It was just a video of motivation and we all liked it and it was pretty good.”
Kentucky coach John Calipari said he had “nothing to do with” the new video.
“I said, look, I’m just trying to coach my team. You guys put videos together, whatever you want. So I didn’t see it,” Calipari said.