Most Recent Posts
- Limited number of eRUPPTion Zone tickets for Belmont, Mississippi State available
- Freshman star Julius Randle admits UK ‘harder’ than expected, but nothing ‘I can’t handle’
- Kentucky athletics director Mitch Barnhart wants to “create great environment with students” around recruiting room
- Kentucky running back JoJo Kemp: “It’s all about the program, not me, and I like that we are getting good people.”
- Boise St. coach Leon Rice: “I have never ever underestimated” Calipari
- How close is Kentucky to being “unleashed?”
- Photo Gallery: Kentucky tops Boise State
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Highlights from the Cats’ win over Boise State
For those asking, here’s some more information I have found about the accident involving Kentucky safety Ashley Lowery:
From WTVQ: UK safety Ashely Lowery, suffering undisclosed injuries after a car crash at 4 am this morning in his home state of Georgia. According to the Georgia State Police, Lowery was driving a 2006 Nissan Altima when the vehicle left the roadway, overturning several times. He was not wearing a seatbelt, ejected from the vehicle, and came to rest approximately 100 feet from the final rest of the vehicle. He was transported to Northeast Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville, GA with serious injuries. No other vehicles were involved and Lowery was the only person in the vehicle.
Alex Otte @jetskigirl1996: All I know at this point is that’s there’s no brain damage but we don’t know the severity of his neck injury. Single vehicle crash, the car flipped and he was thrown over 100 feet out.
Todd McGinnis @toddnky: Check @DougStutsman twitter he is a close friend and has a pic and some comments on his feed.