Most Recent Posts
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
For those asking, here’s some more information I have found about the accident involving Kentucky safety Ashley Lowery:
From WTVQ: UK safety Ashely Lowery, suffering undisclosed injuries after a car crash at 4 am this morning in his home state of Georgia. According to the Georgia State Police, Lowery was driving a 2006 Nissan Altima when the vehicle left the roadway, overturning several times. He was not wearing a seatbelt, ejected from the vehicle, and came to rest approximately 100 feet from the final rest of the vehicle. He was transported to Northeast Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville, GA with serious injuries. No other vehicles were involved and Lowery was the only person in the vehicle.
Alex Otte @jetskigirl1996: All I know at this point is that’s there’s no brain damage but we don’t know the severity of his neck injury. Single vehicle crash, the car flipped and he was thrown over 100 feet out.
Todd McGinnis @toddnky: Check @DougStutsman twitter he is a close friend and has a pic and some comments on his feed.