Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky senior Jon Hood named to SEC Community Service Team
- Future Cats Trey Lyles, Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Tyler Ulis all will paly in Jordan Brand All-American Game
- John Calipari hopes “cooler heads” come together to change one-and-done to two-and-done
- Kentucky fourth No. 1 preseason team to drop totally out of AP top 25
- John Calipari says Cats have to be scrappier, play more physical and share the ball a lot better
- Kentucky QB Patrick Towles will work out with QB guru George Whitfield over spring break
- John Calipari says great players make 2-on-1 look simple and UK “makes those look harder”
- John Calipari: “… just keep making that pass. Make it 22 times”
For those asking, here’s some more information I have found about the accident involving Kentucky safety Ashley Lowery:
From WTVQ: UK safety Ashely Lowery, suffering undisclosed injuries after a car crash at 4 am this morning in his home state of Georgia. According to the Georgia State Police, Lowery was driving a 2006 Nissan Altima when the vehicle left the roadway, overturning several times. He was not wearing a seatbelt, ejected from the vehicle, and came to rest approximately 100 feet from the final rest of the vehicle. He was transported to Northeast Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville, GA with serious injuries. No other vehicles were involved and Lowery was the only person in the vehicle.
Alex Otte @jetskigirl1996: All I know at this point is that’s there’s no brain damage but we don’t know the severity of his neck injury. Single vehicle crash, the car flipped and he was thrown over 100 feet out.
Todd McGinnis @toddnky: Check @DougStutsman twitter he is a close friend and has a pic and some comments on his feed.