Most Recent Posts
- UK offensive line not ready to “manhandle people in the SEC” but Mark Stoops expects improvement
- UK announces quarterback Jalen Whitlow plans to transfer
- Sports Illustrated rates Trey Lyles as top five player, intriguing point-forward for Kentucky
- Guest post: After surprising finish, now is not the time to judge players who leave for NBA
- D.J. Eliot counting on Stamps; more on Khalid Henderson, Bud Dupree, Blake McClain, J.D. Harmon, Regie Meant
- John Calipari will have book-signing tour in Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, Crestview
- John Calipari has to explain to Bill O’Reilly that Kentucky program has discipline, values to protect players, brand
- Could Kentucky signee Karl Towns Jr. end up top pick in 2015 NBA draft?
Five-star defensive lineman Matt Elam of John Hardin doesn’t plan to make his college choice known until the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio on Jan. 4. However, he did post on Twitter Friday that he’ll take his official visit to Kentucky on Dec. 14.
The 6-5, 350-pound Elam also said he would visit Notre Dame on Oct. 19 when the Irish host Southern Cal.
Other schools in his top six are Louisville, Alabama, Ohio State and Tennessee.
Four-star Conner quarterback Drew Barker, a UK commit, will join us on WLAP (630 AM, wlap.com) Sunday at 10:05 a.m. He’s friends with Barker — and many other UK commits and targets — and we’ll ask him his take on Elam’s visit date.