Most Recent Posts
- How close is Kentucky to being “unleashed?”
- Photo Gallery: Kentucky tops Boise State
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Highlights from the Cats’ win over Boise State
- New hairstyle, same defensive dominance for Kentucky’s Willie Cauley-Stein against Boise State
- Kentucky “really needed this win” over Boise State
- Kentucky-Boise State postgame notes and numbers
- Live: UK TV delivers livestream of post-Boise State press conferences
- NBA scouts offer takes on what’s wrong with Calipari’s Cats
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky coach Mark Stoops has not been happy with everything about spring practice, but he has no trouble pinpointing what he has liked best.
“I’m pleased with their overall attitude. Again, I keep on saying it: It’s not where we want it to be, but I see the improvement. I see them wanting to do things right,” the UK coach said. “I see their attitude being good, and their effort. That’s what I’m most pleased about. We have good players. They need to be led and they need to be put in position to be successful and we need to improve in all areas, but I see them wanting to do that.”
He says players and coaches have learned to be more comfortable with each other during spring practice.
“Again, it’s not a finished product and probably never will be. We’re always working on those relationships, but it is getting better,” Stoops said.