Most Recent Posts
- Andrew, Aaron Harrison still weighing NBA evaluations
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Coach Brumbaugh Mic’d Up – Spring 2014
- UK coach John Calipari says “winning matters” when it comes to NBA draft
- Guest post: Fan offers impression of new Cats from Jordan Brand Classic
- Draft analyst says strong season could lock Willie Cauley-Stein into lottery, but he must avoid another slump
- A.J. Stamps, J.D. Harmon could bolster UK’s chance to increase interceptions
- Colts DL Bjoern Werner gave “words of wisdom” to Cats, liked way Bud Dupree was “coming off ball”
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
Vaught’s note: For any high school athlete in western Kentucky or any media member who knew him, this was shocking news. Should teach us all to value life daily.
PADUCAH, Ky. (AP) — Longtime western Kentucky sports writer Joey Fosko has died after suffering an apparent heart attack. The Paducah Sun, where Fosko had worked 27 years, reported Fosko’s death at 46 on its website Monday. The newspaper said Fosko died at 12:02 a.m. CDT Monday.
Fosko joined the Sun in 1986, covering high school sports.
Arrangements were incomplete.