Most Recent Posts
- Matt Elam has reasons for wanting to be like Tim Couch
- Matt Elam: “It’s very cool to beat Drew (Barker for Hornung Award)”
- Kenny Payne says young players “do what you have always done — you pout” when things don’t go right
- NBAdraftblog’s Ed Isaacson on Kentucky freshmen Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee
- Matt Elam says he is “very high” on Kentucky after official visit
- NBA draft expert Ed Isaacson says Kentucky freshman Julius Randle needs to “more active” on defnse, more “involved” in rebounding
- Vitale wonders if Kentucky could be missing Kyle Wiltjer even more than he ever imagined
- eRUPPtion Zone tickets available for Kentucky vs. Belmont Game Saturday
Vaught’s note: For any high school athlete in western Kentucky or any media member who knew him, this was shocking news. Should teach us all to value life daily.
PADUCAH, Ky. (AP) — Longtime western Kentucky sports writer Joey Fosko has died after suffering an apparent heart attack. The Paducah Sun, where Fosko had worked 27 years, reported Fosko’s death at 46 on its website Monday. The newspaper said Fosko died at 12:02 a.m. CDT Monday.
Fosko joined the Sun in 1986, covering high school sports.
Arrangements were incomplete.