Most Recent Posts
- This year John Calipari says the SEC Tournament is important for UK’s mojo
- High school coordinator on UK WR signee Blake Bone: “He doesn’t get caught”
- Kentucky big man Julius Randle: “We don’t know what we’ve got to do but we’ve got to get going”
- UK coach John Calipari: “I didn’t think we had any kind of fight” to start the game
- Miami Heat sign former UK standout DeAndre Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK players Julius Randle and Dakari Johnson talk after the loss to Florida
Vaught’s note: For any high school athlete in western Kentucky or any media member who knew him, this was shocking news. Should teach us all to value life daily.
PADUCAH, Ky. (AP) — Longtime western Kentucky sports writer Joey Fosko has died after suffering an apparent heart attack. The Paducah Sun, where Fosko had worked 27 years, reported Fosko’s death at 46 on its website Monday. The newspaper said Fosko died at 12:02 a.m. CDT Monday.
Fosko joined the Sun in 1986, covering high school sports.
Arrangements were incomplete.