Most Recent Posts
- Big Blue Weekend featuring Blue-White Game has something for everyone
- Dakari Johnson thankful for memories, eager to win national title and continue studies
- SEC commissioner Mike Slive expects vote on adding 9th SEC football game at spring meetings
- Vince Marrow to UK fans: Blue-White attendance has big impact on recruiting
- Guest post: Fan has his solution for one-and-done dilemma for NBA, NCAA and players
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
Vaught’s note: For any high school athlete in western Kentucky or any media member who knew him, this was shocking news. Should teach us all to value life daily.
PADUCAH, Ky. (AP) — Longtime western Kentucky sports writer Joey Fosko has died after suffering an apparent heart attack. The Paducah Sun, where Fosko had worked 27 years, reported Fosko’s death at 46 on its website Monday. The newspaper said Fosko died at 12:02 a.m. CDT Monday.
Fosko joined the Sun in 1986, covering high school sports.
Arrangements were incomplete.