Most Recent Posts
- NCAA trends: Scoring, FG percent up, fouls up; turnovers downs
- Center Jon Toth named to SEC All-Freshman Team
- So you want to be a photographer? Clay Jackson shows the hazards of the profession
- Cauley-Stein on comparison to Rodman: “I ain’t wearing no wedding dress or nothing.”
- UK freshman James Young on team’s effort against Boise State: “We wanted to prove a lot of people wrong”
- John Calipari and Rick Pitino part of new CBS Sports series “NCAA Men of March”
- Guest post: Schedule ‘custom made’ for Calipari’s Cats to improve now
- Despite 8th double-double, UK freshman Julius Randle says “I still can do a lot better”
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – The Southeastern Conference on Monday announced its Football Players of the Week, recognizing performances from the second week of the 2013 season.
OFFENSIVE LINE: Kevin Mitchell, OG, Kentucky
• Graded at 90 percent.
• Had nine knockdown blocks.
• Did not allow a sack or have a penalty.
• Helped UK amass 675 yards total offense, third-highest game in school history.