Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky falls 71-70 to Tennessee in SEC championship
- This year John Calipari says the SEC Tournament is important for UK’s mojo
- High school coordinator on UK WR signee Blake Bone: “He doesn’t get caught”
- Kentucky big man Julius Randle: “We don’t know what we’ve got to do but we’ve got to get going”
- UK coach John Calipari: “I didn’t think we had any kind of fight” to start the game
- Miami Heat sign former UK standout DeAndre Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
According to a story by Marc Weiszer of onlineathens.com, Kentucky will only play SEC rival Georgia one time this year and that game will be in Rupp Arena.
Weizzer learned that Georgia will open its Southeastern Conference season on the road at Missouri, play at Florida the following week and visit Kentucky before the end of January. He got the scheduled through through an open records request.
Georgia only plays one game against Florida, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Alabama and Tennessee, teams that finished in the top five of the SEC standings last season.
Georgia plays two games against Missouri, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU and Mississippi State.