Most Recent Posts
- Trey Lyles has 17 points, Tyler Ulis goes for 9 points, 9 assists in Jordan Brand Classic
- Blue-White Game will be on live TV, delayed on Fox Sports South; Dusty Bonner, Freddie Maggard will join TV/radio call
- Marcus Lee to Return for Sophomore Season at UK
- Mark Stoops says offense “took a little step back” in Friday’s practice
- Cornerback Nate Willis needs surgery for sports hernia
- NCAA would not let John Calipari and wife set up fund to pay for education of players’ children
- NBADraftBlog.com’s Ed Isaacson on Julius Randle, James Young
- John Calipari admits he was “scared to death” of “rock star” Bill O’Reilly
According to a story by Marc Weiszer of onlineathens.com, Kentucky will only play SEC rival Georgia one time this year and that game will be in Rupp Arena.
Weizzer learned that Georgia will open its Southeastern Conference season on the road at Missouri, play at Florida the following week and visit Kentucky before the end of January. He got the scheduled through through an open records request.
Georgia only plays one game against Florida, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Alabama and Tennessee, teams that finished in the top five of the SEC standings last season.
Georgia plays two games against Missouri, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU and Mississippi State.