Most Recent Posts
- Coach says “humble” Booker wanted teammates “to experience some of the things” he does
- Kentucky offensive coordinator Neal Brown says RB Braylon Heard has “different gear” and will be “factor” for UK
- UK coach John Calipari says players played too long and “I’m the one that played them that many minutes”
- UK OT Jordan Swindle on change in attitude: “These coaches instilled in us to play until the end and not give up”
- Kentucky nickelback Blake McClain happy to “just play fast”
- Booker says Kentucky, not Duke, has nation’s No. 1 recruiting class
- Cats Return To Rupp To Find Their Determination To Win; numbers favor UK by 10
- Coach on Booker: “He is the Peyton Manning of basketball” and he’s no “butt-hole”
According to a story by Marc Weiszer of onlineathens.com, Kentucky will only play SEC rival Georgia one time this year and that game will be in Rupp Arena.
Weizzer learned that Georgia will open its Southeastern Conference season on the road at Missouri, play at Florida the following week and visit Kentucky before the end of January. He got the scheduled through through an open records request.
Georgia only plays one game against Florida, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Alabama and Tennessee, teams that finished in the top five of the SEC standings last season.
Georgia plays two games against Missouri, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU and Mississippi State.