Most Recent Posts
- Neal Brown would like one running back to emerge, but okay with running back by committee
- Julius Randle “can’t speak” on what Harrisons will do, but expects UK to have “amazing team” again
- After postseason run, Julius Randle “at peace” to leave Kentucky for NBA
- Julius Randle announces he’s leaving Kentucky to enter NBA draft
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Julius Randle press conference on April 22
- Guest post: John Calipari book signing draws crowd, interesting tidbits on recruiting, pasta and more
- Guest post: NCAA has power to negate one and done if it wants
- John Wall says John Calipari “loves Kentucky too much” to leave for NBA
According to a story by Marc Weiszer of onlineathens.com, Kentucky will only play SEC rival Georgia one time this year and that game will be in Rupp Arena.
Weizzer learned that Georgia will open its Southeastern Conference season on the road at Missouri, play at Florida the following week and visit Kentucky before the end of January. He got the scheduled through through an open records request.
Georgia only plays one game against Florida, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Alabama and Tennessee, teams that finished in the top five of the SEC standings last season.
Georgia plays two games against Missouri, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU and Mississippi State.