Most Recent Posts
- Cauley-Stein on comparison to Rodman: “I ain’t wearing no wedding dress or nothing.”
- UK freshman James Young on team’s effort against Boise State: “We wanted to prove a lot of people wrong”
- John Calipari and Rick Pitino part of new CBS Sports series “NCAA Men of March”
- Guest post: Schedule ‘custom made’ for Calipari’s Cats to improve now
- Despite 8th double-double, UK freshman Julius Randle says “I still can do a lot better”
- Limited number of eRUPPTion Zone tickets for Belmont, Mississippi State available
- Freshman star Julius Randle admits UK ‘harder’ than expected, but nothing ‘I can’t handle’
- Kentucky athletics director Mitch Barnhart wants to “create great environment with students” around recruiting room
After playing in the venue’s inaugural college basketball event this past season, Kentucky will return to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., to face the Providence Friars on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public Friday, April 19 at 10 a.m. ET. Tickets may be ordered online through Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are also available at the American Express Box Office at Barclays Center. Tickets will be available at a variety of price levels.
Additional ticket information for the 2013-14 men’s basketball season will be provided at a later date.
In addition to the 2013 game, Kentucky and Providence will play during the 2014-15 season in Rupp Arena on a date yet to be determined.
The UK-Providence game in Brooklyn marks the second straight year the Wildcats will play in the Barclays Center. A multi-year deal between Kentucky and the Barclays Center was announced in March.
“We are excited to return to the Barclays Center next year to play Providence,” UK head coach John Calipari said. “Last year’s game against Maryland was an NCAA Tournament environment in November. It’s a great event, a great building and a great city. We’re looking forward to being back in Brooklyn.”
The Wildcats opened their 2012-13 season in the Barclays Center, posting a 72-69 win over the Maryland Terrapins.