Most Recent Posts
- D.J. Eliot counting on Stamps; more on Khalid Henderson, Bud Dupree, Blake McClain, J.D. Harmon, Regie Meant
- John Calipari will have book-signing tour in Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, Crestview
- John Calipari has to explain to Bill O’Reilly that Kentucky program has discipline, values to protect players, brand
- Could Kentucky signee Karl Towns Jr. end up top pick in 2015 NBA draft?
- Whether to declare for draft or stay at UK “muddy, convoluted” for Alex Poythress this year
- Kentucky coach Mark Stoops on Bud Dupree’s development, leadership, versatility
- KSR’s Ryan Lemond had it right about Willie Cauley-Stein, who weeks ago said “Why not stay in school?”
- Willie Cauley-Stein to return to Kentucky for junior season
After playing in the venue’s inaugural college basketball event this past season, Kentucky will return to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., to face the Providence Friars on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public Friday, April 19 at 10 a.m. ET. Tickets may be ordered online through Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are also available at the American Express Box Office at Barclays Center. Tickets will be available at a variety of price levels.
Additional ticket information for the 2013-14 men’s basketball season will be provided at a later date.
In addition to the 2013 game, Kentucky and Providence will play during the 2014-15 season in Rupp Arena on a date yet to be determined.
The UK-Providence game in Brooklyn marks the second straight year the Wildcats will play in the Barclays Center. A multi-year deal between Kentucky and the Barclays Center was announced in March.
“We are excited to return to the Barclays Center next year to play Providence,” UK head coach John Calipari said. “Last year’s game against Maryland was an NCAA Tournament environment in November. It’s a great event, a great building and a great city. We’re looking forward to being back in Brooklyn.”
The Wildcats opened their 2012-13 season in the Barclays Center, posting a 72-69 win over the Maryland Terrapins.