Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari says Kentucky must “make some jump shots” to play with Florida
- John Calipari: “To have people say this team is done, I just don’t believe it”
- Jarrod Polson, Jon Hood will be “getting in their ears” to tell teammates about March play
- ESPN’s Jay Bilas has fun watching Gators, a team without “big shots going pro” after one year
- Kentucky officially names Craig Naviar as special teams coordinator
- High school coach on Harrisons: “No matter their body language, they want to win”
- Former Kentucky QB Tim Couch on Hall of Fame ballot
- Signee Blake Bone says it was a “no-brainer as a receiver” to want to play in Kentucky’s offense
After playing in the venue’s inaugural college basketball event this past season, Kentucky will return to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., to face the Providence Friars on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public Friday, April 19 at 10 a.m. ET. Tickets may be ordered online through Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are also available at the American Express Box Office at Barclays Center. Tickets will be available at a variety of price levels.
Additional ticket information for the 2013-14 men’s basketball season will be provided at a later date.
In addition to the 2013 game, Kentucky and Providence will play during the 2014-15 season in Rupp Arena on a date yet to be determined.
The UK-Providence game in Brooklyn marks the second straight year the Wildcats will play in the Barclays Center. A multi-year deal between Kentucky and the Barclays Center was announced in March.
“We are excited to return to the Barclays Center next year to play Providence,” UK head coach John Calipari said. “Last year’s game against Maryland was an NCAA Tournament environment in November. It’s a great event, a great building and a great city. We’re looking forward to being back in Brooklyn.”
The Wildcats opened their 2012-13 season in the Barclays Center, posting a 72-69 win over the Maryland Terrapins.