Most Recent Posts
- Joe Lunardi: “Take the name off the jersey and this team is very ordinary by Kentucky standards”
- Update from Kentucky on renovation of Commonwealth Stadium
- Willie Cauley-Stein on John Calipari: “If he’s wrong about something he’s going to say he’s wrong and he’s going to fix it.”
- WR Blake Bone says he has the “size” to play immediately, but knows he will be playing “against men, not boys” at Kentucky
- Single-session seats still available for Kentucky NCAA tourney games in Memorial Coliseum
- James Young says Kentucky has to be more physical on defense
- UK signee Blake Bone on middle school football, dunking a basketball, academics, work and more
- Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club hosting pep rally at Hawk Walk Friday
After playing in the venue’s inaugural college basketball event this past season, Kentucky will return to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., to face the Providence Friars on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public Friday, April 19 at 10 a.m. ET. Tickets may be ordered online through Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are also available at the American Express Box Office at Barclays Center. Tickets will be available at a variety of price levels.
Additional ticket information for the 2013-14 men’s basketball season will be provided at a later date.
In addition to the 2013 game, Kentucky and Providence will play during the 2014-15 season in Rupp Arena on a date yet to be determined.
The UK-Providence game in Brooklyn marks the second straight year the Wildcats will play in the Barclays Center. A multi-year deal between Kentucky and the Barclays Center was announced in March.
“We are excited to return to the Barclays Center next year to play Providence,” UK head coach John Calipari said. “Last year’s game against Maryland was an NCAA Tournament environment in November. It’s a great event, a great building and a great city. We’re looking forward to being back in Brooklyn.”
The Wildcats opened their 2012-13 season in the Barclays Center, posting a 72-69 win over the Maryland Terrapins.