Most Recent Posts
- Brown says line, receiver are offensive recruiting needs; OL Kelly commits
- Goodwin getting “postive feedback” from workouts with various NBA teams
- Ohio twins will transfer from Pittsburgh to Kentucky
- Photo Gallery: Alex Poythress at Camp Cal
- Ohio RB Mikel Horton did all he could to help convince Georgia RB Boom Williams to commit to UK
- Boom Willams expects to make impact returning punts, kickoffs
- UK commit Stanley Williams ready to bring the “Boom” to Kentucky football
- Calipari uses Twitter to explain Kentucky’s recruiting success
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The rivalry between two of the most tradition-laden basketball programs will renew next season as Kentucky and North Carolina have agreed to a two-year, home-and-home series beginning in the 2013-14 season.
The Wildcats will travel to Chapel Hill, N.C., in 2013-14 to take on the Tar Heels, and the series will return to Rupp Arena during the 2014-15 season.
Kentucky has won three of the last four meetings between the schools, while North Carolina holds a 22-13 edge in the all-time series.