Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky falls 71-70 to Tennessee in SEC championship
- This year John Calipari says the SEC Tournament is important for UK’s mojo
- High school coordinator on UK WR signee Blake Bone: “He doesn’t get caught”
- Kentucky big man Julius Randle: “We don’t know what we’ve got to do but we’ve got to get going”
- UK coach John Calipari: “I didn’t think we had any kind of fight” to start the game
- Miami Heat sign former UK standout DeAndre Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
By LARRY VAUGHT
Was the first half against Ole Miss what the Kentucky players had been expecting this season?
“Yeah, I mean, of course everything isn’t going to go as smoothly as you think it is before. So, yeah, it was fun,” Aaron Harrison said. “That’s probably how every team wants to play every game and it’s not gonna happen.
“You always have bad games and you just don’t have the energy there and stuff like that. So that’s what we’re working on: just having energy. I think that whole big run just came from energy and enthusiasm.”