Most Recent Posts
- Caldwell County QB Elijah Sindelar says college choice based on what God wants, education and how he feels about staff
- Stoops on Hurtt: “That’s too easy of a target for me to go after”
- Guest Post: Maybe it’s time for fans to quit setting young Cats up for failure
- Stoops on Drew Barker: “I expect him to come in from day one and compete for the starting job”
- Stoops expects JUCO signees Johnson, Stamps — who picked UK over Ohio State — to help defense immediately
- UK assistant coach Kenny Payne knows adjustments Cats must make, especially on defense, to avoid being “up and down”
- UK recruiting targe Matt Elam likes having Cats coach Mark Stoops as “my chauffeur” in his Mercedes
- Draft analyst doesn’t think UK’s James Young has played like first-round pick yet
By LARRY VAUGHT
There is not a more avid University of Kentucky football fan than Danville’s David Rankin. He’s been that way for over 40 years that I have known him and I can’t imagine that ever changing.
He’s also a regular at vaughtsviews.com, especially when it comes to football stories.
So I was a bit surprised when he sent me this message:
“I was looking forward to 2013 Football season & decided to look for the schedule. Thought maybe the U.K. Athletics site would be a good place to start. Clicked on U.K. Athletics Home page – Ckicked on Schedules – Clicked on Football. Guess what – 2013 is not up yet! I did eventually find an old press release to get this info on the U.K. site. Found a better copy on a site called fbschedules.com. I would think that other fans may have a interest in a link called Future Schedules?”
I’m guessing he’s right. And I checked on the UK site and could not easily find the 2013 schedule, either.