Most Recent Posts
- Neal Brown would like one running back to emerge, but okay with running back by committee
- Julius Randle “can’t speak” on what Harrisons will do, but expects UK to have “amazing team” again
- After postseason run, Julius Randle “at peace” to leave Kentucky for NBA
- Julius Randle announces he’s leaving Kentucky to enter NBA draft
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Julius Randle press conference on April 22
- Guest post: John Calipari book signing draws crowd, interesting tidbits on recruiting, pasta and more
- Guest post: NCAA has power to negate one and done if it wants
- John Wall says John Calipari “loves Kentucky too much” to leave for NBA
By LARRY VAUGHT
There is not a more avid University of Kentucky football fan than Danville’s David Rankin. He’s been that way for over 40 years that I have known him and I can’t imagine that ever changing.
He’s also a regular at vaughtsviews.com, especially when it comes to football stories.
So I was a bit surprised when he sent me this message:
“I was looking forward to 2013 Football season & decided to look for the schedule. Thought maybe the U.K. Athletics site would be a good place to start. Clicked on U.K. Athletics Home page – Ckicked on Schedules – Clicked on Football. Guess what – 2013 is not up yet! I did eventually find an old press release to get this info on the U.K. site. Found a better copy on a site called fbschedules.com. I would think that other fans may have a interest in a link called Future Schedules?”
I’m guessing he’s right. And I checked on the UK site and could not easily find the 2013 schedule, either.